American citizen hour

I was wondering if the american citizen hour is still on fridays and is it from 4:00 -5:00 pm. I am also trying to find the correct phone number for Chendu as the old one didn't work and found a new number that didn't work either B)

Hi Kaige

It's Monday 1:30 PM now. What's Chendu??

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

I was wondering if the american citizen hour is still on fridays and is it from 4:00 -5:00 pm. I am also trying to find the correct phone number for Chendu as the old one didn't work and found a new number that didn't work either :unsure:

Hi Kaige

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

I was wondering if the american citizen hour is still on fridays and is it from 4:00 -5:00 pm. I am also trying to find the correct phone number for Chendu as the old one didn't work and found a new number that didn't work either :unsure:

Hi Kaige

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

\Chendu is the city about 60 miles north of ChongQing

Hi Kaige

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

\Chendu is the city about 60 miles north of ChongQing

need help here as the same lady for the interview my mother in law faced again, we can call her the B in Chendu as the one in Guangzu as I spoke with a very nice man after last time and there should have never been a dinial, shows we have some smart people working for us and on our govt. payroll, as some people say if you can't get a naormal job, get a govt job as you will never be fired, just transfered, so much for idiots, also INS has a lot to say for govt. just give them a smilie of your choice

There's a US Consulate in Chengdu. Sounds like he's working a US visit visa for his mother-in-law.

The phone number, from inside China, for the US consulate in Chengdu is: 028-85583992. If you get bumped around the automated system, press 0 for the operator and they can direct you to the appropriate office. If you can't get the information you need from the person you're talking to, ask to speak to the American Officer on Duty. He/she can usually answer you question pretty quickly. Also, they're pretty good at promptly replying to emails. I sent one yesterday and had a response this morning. Hope this helps.

Is American gripe time all day or is it at a certain time, hope it is all day so I can call on Sunday night, yes I am trying for mother in laws visa, as the lady only read two pages of the paperwork, not all of them, saying goes to do your job you need all the information, how if I only read half the blueprints for the job, guess there would be alot of missed stuff before hey pour the concrete floor, :huh: how do we get power in the building now :blink: guess we have some halfwits working for the govt as interviewers again, just like the black hole days and wht a black hole it was. as for the women ChongQing has alot of very pretty women and I am blessed to have one in looks heart and sole and a wonderfull mother also. I would post a picture butwife is afraid her photo would be stolen, if you e mailed I could find one though to send. I need to replace this cheap keyboard also

Kaige ... perhaps you'd like to show your wife my website. As you can see, it has many pictures of all of our family. Although someone could download these pictures nothing bad has ever happened. In my mind any risk is offset by the joy that comes from the ability to share with friends and family.

My wife and daughter are comfortable in having their pictures on the Internet.