Important! If you lose appointment letter

Here's an important thread that has never been discussed. If you happen to lose or accidentally trash your AOS appointment letter like I did (I have the distinction of being the only one), don't panic. Make an InfoPass appointment and the officer will print a copy for you. It's that easy. We were in and out within 5 minutes. Let's hope your not as irresponsible as me.

You did not explain what an InfoPass appointment is...or how to arrange it. ???

Sorry. I assumed most members are familiar with this procedure to personally speak with an Immigration Officer at the district office in which your case is being processed(in terms of Adjustment of Status). An InfoPass appointment can easily be arranged online @infopass.uscis.gov.

The purpose of the InfoPass is to obtain information and updates on your SO's case status that cannot be attained online at the USCIS website. You pick the day and time slot that is conveniant for you and your SO. Print the appointment letter(you cannot enter DHS without it), but make sure that your SO's name is on the appoinment letter, not yours. You enter the building, drop the letter in the basket, have a seat until called upon to a window to speak with a curteous Immigration Officer.

Here's an important thread that has never been discussed. If you happen to lose or accidentally trash your AOS appointment letter like I did (I have the distinction of being the only one), don't panic. Make an InfoPass appointment and the officer will print a copy for you. It's that easy. We were in and out within 5 minutes. Let's hope your not as irresponsible as me.

Nice job! :)