Snow in Wuhan!

Wow - it's cold on the ground here !

I made it over ok - there was a flight delay with the leg from CAN to WUH due to bad weather in WUH (I thought it was cause CAN was socked in with .4 km visibility due to the fog).

Currently in BeiJing - going to US Embassy on 22nd to get certificate of eligibility to marry, then flying back to Wuhan to file all of the paperwork.

Brr ! Cold !!!

Darnell,

Welcome to Wuhan. I've been here for more than 40 days now. It has snowing for the last week. It is strange because this is the first time I came to China in the winter since I left more than 20 years. I'm not used to the cold anymore, especially to the fact that there is no heat inside most of the houses.

I'll leave for Shanghai on the 25th on my way to the US. If you happen to come back to Wuhan before then and would like, we could meet. It would be nice.

Jing and An

Darnell,

Welcome to Wuhan. I've been here for more than 40 days now. It has snowing for the last week. It is strange because this is the first time I came to China in the winter since I left more than 20 years. I'm not used to the cold anymore, especially to the fact that there is no heat inside most of the houses.

I'll leave for Shanghai on the 25th on my way to the US. If you happen to come back to Wuhan before then and would like, we could meet. It would be nice.

Jing and An

Bah - I not bring the right heavy winter boots - but I remedied the lack quickly. I'll send you a PM here in a moment.