If you are going to China soon

Hello everybody here at CFL,

I thought I'd jump in, introduce myself, and add my 2 cents here too. I've been enjoying hangin' around, reading, and educating myself on the process, and reading your stories, for about two months now.

I'll be making my second trip to China on Feb. 1. OKC to Detroit to Tokyo to Guangzhou. Meeting up with Jie there, and the next day we'll fly to Guilin and then head down to Liuzhou. Not sure how were gettin' there, Jie says she's got it worked out. lol Last time we took the 15 hour train ride in a sleeper car from Guangzhou to Liuzhou. Pretty cool way to go actually. I'll spend New Years in Liuzhou with Jie, and the future in-laws. Then we leave Liuzhou the 12th, and head back to Guangzhou, and I'm back to the States on the 13th.

If that sounds similar to anybody elses itinerary, I'd be happy to meet for tea, or a meal, or just to say hi. It's always nice puttin' faces with names.

Jeff

Hello everybody here at CFL,

I thought I'd jump in, introduce myself, and add my 2 cents here too. I've been enjoying hangin' around, reading, and educating myself on the process, and reading your stories, for about two months now.

I'll be making my second trip to China on Feb. 1. OKC to Detroit to Tokyo to Guangzhou. Meeting up with Jie there, and the next day we'll fly to Guilin and then head down to Liuzhou. Not sure how were gettin' there, Jie says she's got it worked out. lol Last time we took the 15 hour train ride in a sleeper car from Guangzhou to Liuzhou. Pretty cool way to go actually. I'll spend New Years in Liuzhou with Jie, and the future in-laws. Then we leave Liuzhou the 12th, and head back to Guangzhou, and I'm back to the States on the 13th.

If that sounds similar to anybody elses itinerary, I'd be happy to meet for tea, or a meal, or just to say hi. It's always nice puttin' faces with names.

Jeff

Welcome to CFL Jeff. :D As I'm sure you've figured out already, if Jie says she's got it worked out, she's got it worked out. :P Have a great trip!

I'm headin' to Zhanjiang on Feb 2cnd for a few weeks. Wifey has been there a couple of months. Sooo, if anyone wants to visit, make it brief as I'll be 'busy'!! --Well, at least for the first few hours.--OK already, the first hour.--Damnit then, the first few minutes but I'm not goin' any lower!!

I'm headin' to Zhanjiang on Feb 2cnd for a few weeks. Wifey has been there a couple of months. Sooo, if anyone wants to visit, make it brief as I'll be 'busy'!! --Well, at least for the first few hours.--OK already, the first hour.--Damnit then, the first few minutes but I'm not goin' any lower!!

You romantic devil you. :D

Tsap Seui,

I live in Salisbury. How about you?

I hope you can come over for the Chinese New Year. It is too bad that I have to miss it by a week.

Jing

Anywhere around Easton, Jing Quan?

It's lookin' like I might take off from Dulles on my birthday, and actually see a Chinese New Year. At least if United still has room on flight 897 early next week.

Have fun, yaw.

tsap seui

Welcome to CFL Jeff. <_< As I'm sure you've figured out already, if Jie says she's got it worked out, she's got it worked out. :blink: Have a great trip!

Hey thanks. You're right, last trip she handled everything, we had a great time, saw some awesome places, and no glitches. I just kinda showed up in Guangzhou, and she took it from there. So definately no worries this trip either, it just cracked me up the way she said it. "I got it worked out". I just know we're not flyin', and she said the buses and train will be full. I think Guilin is still a little ways away from Liuzhou so I hope it's not pedalin'! lol

Jeff

Guest Tony Terrific

I will be meeting my Special Other for the 1st time during the Spring Festival in Guangxi Province. Our plans are to go to Nanning, Guilin and Behai we are planning over 3 weeks vacation together.

Alrightttttttttt another first timer <_< Welcome Tony to CFL!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your welcome Chilton. I hope to continue to learn and experience many new things and contribute our experiences together.

I'll be in the Hong Kong region from Feb 16 -25th. I would love to meet up with other candle members for some celebration and commiseration.

Marc

I'll be in China 22 Feb through 9 Mar in the Baoding/Beijing area.

hello, the waitiskillingme~~~I will meet my fiancee in HK during Feb 16th~24th, this is the 11th trips we made, you could tell how long we have been suffering:(

Guest Rob & Jin

Welcome to CFL Jeff. :lol: As I'm sure you've figured out already, if Jie says she's got it worked out, she's got it worked out. :huh: Have a great trip!

yep !!! they have a talent for this <_<