2 blues then a white

I had a friend recently contact me about his wife's interview results. Now we have all heard about what takes place when the white slip is issued but this case has a much different twist. The petitioner was notified by email the following:

The Consulate is unable to issue Ms. xxxxxx an immigrant visa because,

according to section 212 (a)(5)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality

Act, she is currently ineligible. The Consulate has determined, based on

her testimony, documents, and any other evidence, that she does not have a bona fide relationship with her petitioner. The Consulate is

preparing to return this case to the USCIS for review and possible

revocation. The applicant will be informed by mail when the case file

has been transferred to USCIS. The USCIS office that first approved

this petition will contact the petitioner about how to appeal this

decision.

After he received this email from GZ then he immediately contacted a lawyer in GZ who checked on his case and sent him this following reply:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx:

The notice stated that the officer did not believe your relationship and decided to send the case back to US immigration for review and possible revocation. Not much you can do now but wait for the immigration letter and you can appeal to the immigartion then. If immigration takes your view they will send the case back to the US consulate office in GuangZhou for adjudication again.

Regards.

K.C.Li

Then the petitioner called the DOS and was told that the petition has "already been sent" back to the USCIS. The denial came on January 17, 2008. It amazes me how fast this denial is being sent back to the US. Perhaps GZ is changing the way they handle things now????? :unsure:

I'm wondering if the person at DOS knows for a fact that it's been physically sent back or is he/she making that assumption? Who would know where it physically is right now? Only GUZ? The note from the lawyer doesn't make reference to where exactly it is. The lawyer's letter also seems kind of resigned to not being able to keep it from going back. I would ask how much experience this lawyer actually has in these cases.

I'm wondering if the person at DOS knows for a fact that it's been physically sent back or is he/she making that assumption? Who would know where it physically is right now? Only GUZ? The note from the lawyer doesn't make reference to where exactly it is. The lawyer's letter also seems kind of resigned to not being able to keep it from going back. I would ask how much experience this lawyer actually has in these cases.

The person at the DOS looked at the computer and said that the word "sent" came up on the screen.

It is my thinking that if the lawyer had a chance to make money then he would have used the opportunity to do so. He is a Chinese lawyer in GZ and that is all I know about him.

Seems to be alot of blue and white flying around these days :smartass:

Thats got to the worse email to read. sucks big time

Does he have a plan ?

Yes he has a plan. With things happening at such a fast rate it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I will keep all posted on this as I find it very interesting.

Yes, this is sad. This feller has been in contact, for months, with me, also, and he is a good guy. They put him, and his woman, through 6 months or more of pure hell and now this.

Ya know, we have a big happy family here on CFL, we see many success stories, and few things like this, here...thankfully. But, we are only a drop in the ocean of what goes through GUZ. You have no idea how many e-mails I've gotten from people stuck in GUZ's prison with no clue what they did wrong, or what GUZ is looking at, in their "so called" wisdom. They won't give any of us the dignity, or courteousy, to let us know. It's like it's some TOP SECRET.

I hope others in que for the interview won't take this and live in fear. Just keep your head up, prepare to the best you can, with every little detail you can come up with that will help your success. That's what I did when I saw the Rick's, Steve's, and Chilton's problems ahead of me and had that lump of fear in my throat. At least, even with this crap sandwich GUZ has given us, I feel no remorse on "what could I have done better, what did I miss?"

My head is still help high, I have found an inner strength that I never thought I had, and the experience has forced me to evolve in my personal life, to take a look at facts, that as an american I knew were there, I never looked at before.

The lil' rabbit and I may find ourselves in this guy's, and Chawl's situation, but we are stronger now than we have ever been. No lowly grocery clerk in GUZ is gonna stop what has grown within us. Visa, or no damed visa. :blink: What is truly important is the love you have with your woman...is the visa the ONLY reason you met your woman?

I wish the best for our friend with his tragic news, from the bottom of my heart I wish him the best.

tsap seui

Once again, listening to David Bowie hisowndamnself as he sings...

"I could escape this feeling, with my China girl

I feel a wreck, without, my little China girl,

I feel her heart beating, loud as thunder

I saw the stars crashing down....

I'm a mess, without, my little China girl

wake up in the morning with my, little China girl

I feel her heart beating, loud as thunder

I saw the stars crashing down....

Seems to be alot of blue and white flying around these days :(

I wonder if GZ is getting pressure from higher up to be more careful and picky?

I think the vise has been slowly turning over the last year and half... it may simply coincide with IMBRA; although we never really saw anything come of this in terms of documentary problems, maybe this is where the IMBRA tremor is felt...

You have no idea how many e-mails I've gotten from people stuck in GUZ's prison with no clue what they did wrong, or what GUZ is looking at, in their "so called" wisdom. They won't give any of us the dignity, or courteousy, to let us know. It's like it's some TOP SECRET.

And I dont think GZ will ever let anyone know about their wisdom, and as difficult as it is on the applicants, I guess there is good reason. If word gets out on how and why they do what they do, then those who are abusing the system will just figure out how to get around it.

You have no idea how many e-mails I've gotten from people stuck in GUZ's prison with no clue what they did wrong, or what GUZ is looking at, in their "so called" wisdom. They won't give any of us the dignity, or courteousy, to let us know. It's like it's some TOP SECRET.

And I dont think GZ will ever let anyone know about their wisdom, and as difficult as it is on the applicants, I guess there is good reason. If word gets out on how and why they do what they do, then those who are abusing the system will just figure out how to get around it.

You are exactly right Ken. If there is one thing consistent about GZ it is that they are inconsistent. They keep changing things around to keep the scammers off balance.

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)

You are exactly right Ken. If there is one thing consistent about GZ it is that they are inconsistent. They keep changing things around to keep the scammers off balance.

Yes and the innocent suffer but the scammers still get through. They will never get it perfect.

There is the Catch-22, Ken.

Just like "Yossarin" my lil' rabbit and I are firmly snared, as are many others, by the good americans in GUZ protecting our shores from the evil hordes.

Truly, I am not bitter here, just laughing at the fact that due to NATIONAL SECURITY concerns I may well need to change my address in order to make america a safer place. :(

Maybe I should forgive that angry old woman in GUZ who angrily threw our evidence at my fiancee and forced our son to play fetch, like he was a dog, as he ran to pick them up. She was only acting in the national interest and she's probably done me a favor by guiding me in a direction that I wouldn't have thought of before. :blink: this has evolved me into getting off my lazy american butt and heading towards a much better life, and diet. :o

tsap seui

Thank you for the great book Joseph Heller, and the wacky insight into america.

Some more info on my friend's case: His first blue said he needed a cosponsor. When he presented overcome in person instead he showed to a VO at the ACH his tax forms. Although his gross was high, his taxable income was below the poverty level. He is self-employed. The officer at the ACH said it would be ok then he received another blue for AR. Then came the white shortly thereafter in an email.

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

Some more info on my friend's case: His first blue said he needed a cosponsor. When he presented overcome in person instead he showed to a VO at the ACH his tax forms. Although his gross was high, his adjusted gross was below the poverty level. He is self-employed. The officer at the ACH said it would be ok then he received another blue for AR. Then came the white shortly thereafter in an email.

From my experience those VO's will tell you darn near anything, just to get you away from their window. They will smile, they will tell you everything is okay....meanwhile....they are holding a razor sharp butcher knife behind their back in one hand, and a Freddie Kruger mask in the other. :unsure:

Unfortunately for our friend, his VO at ACH probably isn't the one who was working the case, and sent out the AR blue slip.

That's what really gets me..and the VO's have the law behind them to "protect" us, and this great country... with their wisdom?? Yeah buddy...cough...cough...cough... dang, I seem to have trouble saying VO and wisdom in the same sentence...why is that? :rolleyes:

tsap seui