Interview coming soon

I posted this one time before but I don't see it anywhere and I haven't gotten a response.... Maybe I did something wrong ( I'm quite the computer illiterate, you know. lol) so I'll try again.

My wife's interview is scheduled for the 25th of February and as much as I'd like to be there to help her with her belongings and to ensure she doesn't have any problems making flight connections on her trip here, my finances are a little strained at this time and I'm very limited on the amount of time I can be away from work. While I have plenty of time for the trip to and from the interview, I'll have to go immediately back to work when we get back and I feel it's important to spend the first few days here at home with her until she gets accustomed to her new surroundings. I know the decision is ultimately mine to make but maybe it would be easier to decide if someone here can clarify something for me.

I have been told that it's best if the spouse (me :bangin: ) is present during the interview process (even though the spouse is not allowed in the interview itself) because it adds legitimacy to the marriage thus increasing the likelihood of her visa approval. Have any of you "spouses" foregone the interview process and if so, did it cause any difficulties for you?

I would appreciate any input here and welcome all opinions.

Thank you,

Preston

I posted this one time before but I don't see it anywhere and I haven't gotten a response.... Maybe I did something wrong ( I'm quite the computer illiterate, you know. lol) so I'll try again.

My wife's interview is scheduled for the 25th of February and as much as I'd like to be there to help her with her belongings and to ensure she doesn't have any problems making flight connections on her trip here, my finances are a little strained at this time and I'm very limited on the amount of time I can be away from work. While I have plenty of time for the trip to and from the interview, I'll have to go immediately back to work when we get back and I feel it's important to spend the first few days here at home with her until she gets accustomed to her new surroundings. I know the decision is ultimately mine to make but maybe it would be easier to decide if someone here can clarify something for me.

I have been told that it's best if the spouse (me :huh: ) is present during the interview process (even though the spouse is not allowed in the interview itself) because it adds legitimacy to the marriage thus increasing the likelihood of her visa approval. Have any of you "spouses" foregone the interview process and if so, did it cause any difficulties for you?

I would appreciate any input here and welcome all opinions.

Thank you,

Preston

Preston

I do think somebody answered you, but Oh well!!!

This a question that will have many answers here on old CFL!

1. $$ will it put a strain on your finances?

2. Vacation time?

3. How solid is your case and is she prepared?

4. If I had the days off and the $$ I would go to GZU. But with limited $$ and days off, I am doing everything to make sure my feng is ready. I also have my daughter going with her who does speak English and who I have spent time with.

So good luck, hope it all goes well as we all like it to!! :bangin:

Yes, you posted it yesterday and you had at least nine responses to your question:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=29263&hl=