My fiancee K1 interview.

plau

Cuzin' Chawls says it all Ken. YOUR response WAS reasonable and rational. :angry:

tsap seui

Now that you put it that way, I realize those are two words not found in any govt SOP.

You got it, ol' buddy. :angry:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's remember that we're nothing but a conveyor belt of cases coming into the consulate every day with hundred+ interviews per day....

One can maybe imagine the memorizing effect of doing 20+ cases per day all year round...

As charles has stated somewhere (maybe not in this thread), even something as simply as a picture can take on hugh significance, and it's hard to know what will cause any one VO to take a double look.

Guest Rob & Jin

They see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear and use their omnipotent power in any way they see fit.

As David astutely points out, it's a conveyor belt and anyone who thinks that the VO's decision will be affected by the love you share is in for a surprise.

Yep and that scares the shit out of me, I'm a 44 year old guy I think I can choose my own wife and bring her here. As long as s/he is not a drug trafficker, terrorist, murderer, I really don't see of what business it is of " big brother"

Ok I might get scammed, whats its going to cost them - nothing.

Its just cloaked racist crap , this "special clearance/ attention" is not given to Colombia, Russia, Thailand, Philippines, Mexico, its just bs.

I noticed on the news they suggested the BA plan crash could be due to contaminated fuel from China, no evidence but lets just say it anyway, I wonder what MLK would have to say about this institutionalised discrimination towards the Chinese ?

They see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear and use their omnipotent power in any way they see fit.

As David astutely points out, it's a conveyor belt and anyone who thinks that the VO's decision will be affected by the love you share is in for a surprise.

Yep and that scares the shit out of me, I'm a 44 year old guy I think I can choose my own wife and bring her here. As long as s/he is not a drug trafficker, terrorist, murderer, I really don't see of what business it is of " big brother"

Ok I might get scammed, whats its going to cost them - nothing.

Its just cloaked racist crap , this "special clearance/ attention" is not given to Colombia, Russia, Thailand, Philippines, Mexico, its just bs.

I noticed on the news they suggested the BA plan crash could be due to contaminated fuel from China, no evidence but lets just say it anyway, I wonder what MLK would have to say about this institutionalised discrimination towards the Chinese ?

Rob you bring up a very valid point. My Congressman was on the front line with MLK in his struggle for civil rights. He is a very brave and committed man whom I admire greatly. I have brought up this point with him in my letters and I will continue to do so.

And yes you are right, what do they have to lose? With the I-864 in place then they do indeed have nothing to lose! It is our business alone if we get scammed and we reserve that right. We meet the requirements set forth by the DOS and the USCIS but they still want to give us a hard time. So are we second class citizens in their eyes? I say it IS discrimination of the highest degree!!!! :angry:

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

plau I wish you the best if you ever come back and read this.

I wish he would try to take care of this issue now guys.

Corb:

Now I can see why it is important to get all the paper work needed for each step in at the right time or it "could have the potential" of causing big problems.

Corb, maybe this should be a PM to you but... You know in my application I not only did all the documents and such as they stated, but I made Power Point pictures, big ones, that had us in it with labels and arrows identifying each person and where we were and the date. Heck her relatives, and daughters grandparents. I flew my son over on the 2nd trip and used pics of the 4 of us and her sister to show family togetherness if you will. Not many but the ones showing different family members so they got it. I made it very easy for them and figured they would trash the pics. Wife didn't think so much of it. Also I wrote a letter on both applications !-129 & !-130 explaining everything of how we met on china love links and all and sets of pics in both. It delayed me a few more days, but maybe best.

Now after she got one of the visas? I am not sure if K-3 or CR-1, I think K-3, they handed her all the big labeled pics and letters and receipts & crap I sent in as evidence. I think I color copied receipts of things from air tickets to going to the live theater and historic sites. So it did all make it, so those folks behind the scenes had a chance to study before the interview. Why depend on the interview alone I figured. Who knows if it helped, but wife got it all returned when she picked up the visa a few days later. Don't take anything for granted. It makes you feel bad to take pics and do some things to show relationship when your trying to actually establish one, but you must document almost everything.

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...