I've been reading through the blue slips and Its making me nervous when I read about the crap that VO's give folks who have been divorced even when they have gone the extra mile to include documentation. At what point do I interject my ex's SS# and all the info about the ex so they won't drill my SO at the interview about it? I read where some people get hit in the 11th hour with this stuff and it just ticks me off at the innefficiencies in this whole thing. Anyway, I also wonder what type of things I can get as proof of my ex's residency. She moved 2000 miles away and she's not going to send me a utility bill or her drivers license copy. Anybody have any ideas?

I've been reading through the blue slips and Its making me nervous when I read about the crap that VO's give folks who have been divorced even when they have gone the extra mile to include documentation. At what point do I interject my ex's SS# and all the info about the ex so they won't drill my SO at the interview about it? I read where some people get hit in the 11th hour with this stuff and it just ticks me off at the innefficiencies in this whole thing. Anyway, I also wonder what type of things I can get as proof of my ex's residency. She moved 2000 miles away and she's not going to send me a utility bill or her drivers license copy. Anybody have any ideas?

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=19728&hl=

Did you previously sponser another wife to come to the USA? If not, I would not worry about it, as this is when that information seems to come up at blue slip time. Always best to have any information about the ex (any) with your fiance at interview time and make sure she knows the information too, just in case it is asked about. Never heard of utility bills (ex's) being asked for at interview, only on blue slips.

Did you previously sponser another wife to come to the USA? If not, I would not worry about it, as this is when that information seems to come up at blue slip time. Always best to have any information about the ex (any) with your fiance at interview time and make sure she knows the information too, just in case it is asked about. Never heard of utility bills (ex's) being asked for at interview, only on blue slips.

It seems to have changed late this year, that the ex questions seem to have died down. My feng knows for GZU when I was divorced and a few other details, it was 22 years ago!! B) :o

It seems to have changed late this year, that the ex questions seem to have died down.

I beg to differ... the blue slip tab on the timelines will show the same number of denials based on that.. and in fact, a few people I didn't put any reason on since they didn't share it.. so it could of been more.

but as mike suggests: Most of the time, this is not asked of the SO.. but simply asked via the blue slip.

Well, is there a way to present that information to GUZ ahead of time? ACH? Can I submit my supporting statement in pre-interview documentation so they can study it before she arrives or will she have to just anticipate the question and be ready to pipe up if they pull out the blue? I've looked at those blue stats and that is one reason I am asking this question. Tnx!

Well, is there a way to present that information to GUZ ahead of time? Yes. ACH? No, verbal only at ACH, no documents can be added to your case file at ACH. Can I submit my supporting statement in pre-interview documentation so they can study it before she arrives Yes, but who knows if they (GZ) will study it, use it, even look at it, or throw it away. or will she have to just anticipate the question and be ready to pipe up if they pull out the blue? This is probably best, to anticipate the question if asked and to be ready to answer with supporting documentation if needed. I've looked at those blue stats and that is one reason I am asking this question. Tnx!

Only way possible, is to submit it with your P3. The question is will GZ accept it at that time (with P3), and if they do, is it a good idea? (Pandora's Box)