My Sweetie is busy, busy, busy, busy

One question sometimes asked of K-1's is "when did you get engaged?"

My digital camera didn't put dates on the photos so on the first trip we bought an old school camera that would put dates on the photos so that a VO could look at the dates and see the engagement party and which of my four trips the photos came from.

:P Didn't help us out at the interview, but maybe it'll help someone else. I paid a lot of attention to detail in planning and rehearsing for the interview, unfortunately, once in the consulate in 'Guano' our particular VO had a chip (maybe from a cow) the size of Texas on her shoulder.

Fairdinkum, I am. ;)

tsap seui

Well, it wasn't exactly an "overcome" interview...and like I said Jimmy, ol' son, "I paid a lot of attention to detail" and I wasn't looking to forge anything. I left thoughts like that to others :P with, their, knowledge to do such things.

I had all the photos set out to coincide with my trips so an astute VO could easily, and quickly gaze through them. And that was why I used an old school camera :blink: dumb ol' me, I just didn't know, you, could do such a thing.

Fairdinkum, I am. :(

tsap seui

Ah....time for another handrolled, by Chairman Mao hisowndamnself, ceegar and lay back in the ol' hammock

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

That's why when they're concerned about timing they ask for a photo holding up a newspaper.

:ph34r: Holy crap! Should David add that to his kitchen sink list? :eatyum:

Dave, the dated newspaper photos are asked for "after the fact" for overcome, although, maybe people could start carrying around the current day's newspaper and stickin' up by their faces for their photos :D

"Now, wait a minute, can you read the days date on my paper?" "Okay?, alright take the photo."

Fairdinkum, I am. ;)

tsap seui

That's why when they're concerned about timing they ask for a photo holding up a newspaper.

:blink: Holy crap! Should David add that to his kitchen sink list? ;)

Dave, the dated newspaper photos are asked for "after the fact" for overcome, although, maybe people could start carrying around the current day's newspaper and stickin' up by their faces for their photos :lol:

"Now, wait a minute, can you read the days date on my paper?" "Okay?, alright take the photo."

Fairdinkum, I am. ;)

tsap seui

Never thought about that for my soon to be needed kitchen sink?? :D

But then again, reading the paper was not what I was interested in!! :eatyum: :ph34r:

:ph34r: Holy crap! Should David add that to his kitchen sink list? :eatyum:

Dave, the dated newspaper photos are asked for "after the fact" for overcome, although, maybe people could start carrying around the current day's newspaper and stickin' up by their faces for their photos :D

Fairdinkum, I am. :blink:

tsap seui

I think an easier picture to take would be one of the couple standing in front of a computer with the Naval time website on the screen. Certainly they can do better than a newspaper. ;)

Guest Rob & Jin

I think an easier picture to take would be one of the couple standing in front of a computer with the Naval time website on the screen. Certainly they can do better than a newspaper. :lol:

:huh: :lol: ;) :rotfl: