NOA2 for K1 Possibly earlier?

Hello everyone,

I filed a K1 petition on March 15th , 2003 and received NOA1 on March 24th. The projected time to process the petition and receive NOA2 the application receipt states is 150 to 180 days. Is is possible for the petition to be processed before 150 days? and has anyone been fortunate to have theirs processed quickly? I am anxious and the waiting is difficult!

What service center did you send you application to? The time frame depends on who's doing the processing. There are web sites around where you can check the progress reports of the different centers. The numbers are usually released twice a month.

Jerry

Guest R2D2
Hi Jerry,

The application was sent to the Nebraska Service Center.

Sistringronnie

180 days to the day for me. :greenblob:

Ours took 84 days from NOA1 to NOA2. Texas Service Center. This was, of course, a year and a half ago. Really almost two years ago now. Of course, we felt lucky at the time, only to be slammed dunked by the Black Hole of August, 2002. Our total processing time was 18+ months. :blink:

Guest R2D2
Ours took 84 days from NOA1 to NOA2. Texas Service Center. This was, of course, a year and a half ago. Really almost two years ago now. Of course, we felt lucky at the time, only to be slammed dunked by the Black Hole of August, 2002. Our total processing time was 18+ months. :blink:

I'm 9 months now and not at GZ yet!!!!! :redblob: :o :o (and I don't mean PG) :greenblob: :greenblob:

Hi Jerry,

The application was sent to the Nebraska Service Center.

Sistringronnie

The web page

http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/sctimes.htm

has the processing times for NSC (about half way down the page) as of July 1. They're currently on January 9 applications, so six months seem like a good guess right now.

There is also a K1 advocacy group on Yahoo where they are trying to identify the I-129F receipt numbers and then tracking their progress. If you know how to run Java, you can download the software and search for receipt numbers around your date and keep an eye on them.

Jerry

Guest cinderella0408

Hi

My fiance got the P1 on 12th March from NSC also. It seems that we have to wait 150 to 180 days. but today when i checked the davehollis.com today, a guy said he called NSC and they said we have to wait 7 months!!!

They prolong the waiting time! Don't know what they do everyday. VSC should be the good sample for NSC!! I miss my bf very much. Don't know when we will be together!

Hi Cinderella,

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them ! I know exactly how you feel. I miss my girlfriend or should I say my fiancee Tuo very very much. I just keep praying and hoping that they get the NOA2 done soon so we can proceed to the next step !!!!!!

Sincerely, sixstringronnie (Ron)

PS I want to play my guitar and sing to her again like I did when I was with her in China!