Marrying in a leap year

Well, we've got our tickets booked for February 18th. I just noticed that 2008 is a leap year and that fits in pretty well with our schedule. Isn't that cool? We plan to get officially married on February 29th! Great, now we don't have to celebrate anniversaries every year. But seriously, at least I'll never forget the date.

Well, we've got our tickets booked for February 18th. I just noticed that 2008 is a leap year and that fits in pretty well with our schedule. Isn't that cool? We plan to get officially married on February 29th! Great, now we don't have to celebrate anniversaries every year. But seriously, at least I'll never forget the date.

Yes, really too cool!!

So, how will you plan to celebrate your anniversary? :sweating_buckets:

That is very romantic to get married on this date! Does your wife say anything special about these numbers or the leap year part? :lol:

Sad day also for me, my Father died a few years back and was born on February 29, would have been a 100 this year! :lol:

I can see it now, you go to have conditional status removed and they inform you that you haven't reached your second anniversary and reschedule you for 3/1/2016. :eatyum:

I can see it now, you go to have conditional status removed and they inform you that you haven't reached your second anniversary and reschedule you for 3/1/2016. :(

You really might want to think about this one. :o All they need is a reason.

I can see it now, you go to have conditional status removed and they inform you that you haven't reached your second anniversary and reschedule you for 3/1/2016. :(

You really might want to think about this one. :( All they need is a reason.

...yeah, better check the fine print on this one. Reasonably intelligent people would never figure it to be a monkey wrench...but then..... :o

Guest Mike and Lily

That is very romantic to get married on this date! Does your wife say anything special about these numbers or the leap year part? :)

Sad day also for me, my Father died a few years back and was born on February 29, would have been a 100 this year! :o

How bizarre. My grandfather died on Feb. 29 also. 16 years ago this year.

• 2 weeks later...