Petition Status After Arrival At GUZ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've done the spread sheet, just got to figure a way to post it, any ideas ? :blink:

That was the point I made yesterday, a couple of posts previous, to this one.

We can come up with the concept, but it is an 'admin' decision to allow it and provide the 'hook' to hang it on. ;)

BTW, Thanks for the effort Rob !!!!

Ok I've done the spread sheet, just got to figure a way to post it, any ideas ? :blink:

That was the point I made yesterday, a couple of posts previous, to this one.

We can come up with the concept, but it is an 'admin' decision to allow it and provide the 'hook' to hang it on. ;)

BTW, Thanks for the effort Rob !!!!

I would PM David, but make it into a jpeg file, put on image shack and then add to a post would work also! But being a good boy, ask first because without asking this is someone elses info?? B)

Guest Rob & Jin

thing is I want to keep it as a working excel so folks can update it as they progress. :)

You could still have everybody PM you and then manual update it and still use the jpeg idea?? B)

Thanks for volunteering I'll PM my updates to you as I get them :(

Seriously I think people here have the ability to enter dates onto a spread sheet themselves if they are interested to.

But its up to Admin i guess. :blink:

thing is I want to keep it as a working excel so folks can update it as they progress. :(

You could still have everybody PM you and then manual update it and still use the jpeg idea?? ;)

Thanks for volunteering I'll PM my updates to you as I get them B)

Seriously I think people here have the ability to enter dates onto a spread sheet themselves if they are interested to.

But its up to Admin i guess. :toot:

This whole thread is about how slow things are going, yes?? B)

So how many updates do you think you will need to do?? :cheering:

:blink: :) B)

Because of my case I had to pull down my timeline and e-mail it to myself. It was detailed as I seeked to help others, just like you guys are doing.

Now, I get to sit back and watch everyone else pass us by. That's okay and I sincerely continue to wish the best for others and congratulate them on their success.

I took down my detailed timeline as time went by and I became acutely aware just how much I was lied to at ACH by some "nice guy" VO...he just wanted to get me away from his window so he filled me with hopes of a quick overcome and feed me a line of pure bullshit.

As you see, I can now say the truth, like in the last paragraph, and I don't have to dance and pussyfoot around about those grocery clerks in Guano (GUZ), DOS, or the rest of the American clowns in government.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't crying poor me, and I certainly am not a bitter bastard looking for SYMPATHY from CFL members. I'm a big, happy ol' boy who with my "sustained hardcore "combat background and experiences in life, as well as my belief in a higher power who is actually runnin' the show...I well understand "that sometimes, you don't get what you ask for, ya get what ya need."

Me n' the lil' rabbit are gonna be okay, we got us somethin' much bigger than the grocery clerks from Guano and the rest of the damned American government can EVER stop. As the "Cream" song I'm now listenin' to says..." I feel free"

With all that thar ramblin' out of the way, I'd like to give you times that it took us to get to the interview from initial filing. Maybe it will help maybe not. We are now "somewhere, before, or maybe after, the 6 month mark of our interview :) so this is old news.

Anywho....I had 4 trips to China in a nine month period and....

Initial filing to NOA2...................(40 days)

NOA2 to clearing the NVC...........(30 days)

From NVC to P-3 in hand............(118 days)

P-3 returned to interview date.....(46 days)

Inteview to ACH for me...............(1 day)

Oh how I remember those heady days. They were a joy, I was under no stress, maybe called teh DOS a handfull of times total, we worked our butts off to study and prepare everything under the sun. Talked twice a day for 3 months going over 75 interview questions. Even got everything into a labeled pack for a possible blue slip, so the overcome could be right there at the interview window...if needed be. We rehearsed every detail of the interview, I tried to trip her up, and even gave her a blue slip as her VO. She knew exactly how to go about a blue slip that askd for more evidence, and was QUICK to gather the labeled packet to give a VO whatever they were gonna ask for. Oh the hope we had when I came back to the Yangs and went up to talk with them after ACH...hell, the great hope the Yang's had for us, they both told us they had never seen such a prepared case and were stunned into disbelief at an administrative processing type blue slip.

Those daze are now just a passing memory, and my beloved American flag that I almost gave my life to fight for....she flops in the mud now boys...and I could care less about it...as we used to say in Nam as everyone around us was dyin' includin' my first roomate, then my second roomate..."it don't mean a f*uckin' thing", just like my '06 convertable Vette I turned in a month ago.

My life is evolving into a whole new, and better, direction and my Chinese "wife"...oh my dear wife, visa, or no damned visa...America can't stop us.

Good luck fellers, you all will be just fine....EYE GA-RONE-TEE

Fairdinkum, I am. :blink:

tsap seui

Because of my case I had to pull down my timeline and e-mail it to myself. It was detailed as I seeked to help others, just like you guys are doing.

Now, I get to sit back and watch everyone else pass us by. That's okay and I sincerely continue to wish the best for others and congratulate them on their success.

I took down my detailed timeline as time went by and I became acutely aware just how much I was lied to at ACH by some "nice guy" VO...he just wanted to get me away from his window so he filled me with hopes of a quick overcome and feed me a line of pure bullshit.

As you see, I can now say the truth, like in the last paragraph, and I don't have to dance and pussyfoot around about those grocery clerks in Guano (GUZ), DOS, or the rest of the American clowns in government.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't crying poor me, and I certainly am not a bitter bastard looking for SYMPATHY from CFL members. I'm a big, happy ol' boy who with my "sustained hardcore "combat background and experiences in life, as well as my belief in a higher power who is actually runnin' the show...I well understand "that sometimes, you don't get what you ask for, ya get what ya need."

Me n' the lil' rabbit are gonna be okay, we got us somethin' much bigger than the grocery clerks from Guano and the rest of the damned American government can EVER stop. As the "Cream" song I'm now listenin' to says..." I feel free"

With all that thar ramblin' out of the way, I'd like to give you times that it took us to get to the interview from initial filing. Maybe it will help maybe not. We are now "somewhere, before, or maybe after, the 6 month mark of our interview :) so this is old news.

Anywho....I had 4 trips to China in a nine month period and....

Initial filing to NOA2...................(40 days)

NOA2 to clearing the NVC...........(30 days)

From NVC to P-3 in hand............(118 days)

P-3 returned to interview date.....(46 days)

Inteview to ACH for me...............(1 day)

Oh how I remember those heady days. They were a joy, I was under no stress, maybe called teh DOS a handfull of times total, we worked our butts off to study and prepare everything under the sun. Talked twice a day for 3 months going over 75 interview questions. Even got everything into a labeled pack for a possible blue slip, so the overcome could be right there at the interview window...if needed be. We rehearsed every detail of the interview, I tried to trip her up, and even gave her a blue slip as her VO. She knew exactly how to go about a blue slip that askd for more evidence, and was QUICK to gather the labeled packet to give a VO whatever they were gonna ask for. Oh the hope we had when I came back to the Yangs and went up to talk with them after ACH...hell, the great hope the Yang's had for us, they both told us they had never seen such a prepared case and were stunned into disbelief at an administrative processing type blue slip.

Those daze are now just a passing memory, and my beloved American flag that I almost gave my life to fight for....she flops in the mud now boys...and I could care less about it...as we used to say in Nam as everyone around us was dyin' includin' my first roomate, then my second roomate..."it don't mean a f*uckin' thing", just like my '06 convertable Vette I turned in a month ago.

My life is evolving into a whole new, and better, direction and my Chinese "wife"...oh my dear wife, visa, or no damned visa...America can't stop us.

Good luck fellers, you all will be just fine....EYE GA-RONE-TEE

Fairdinkum, I am. :blink:

tsap seui

I have wrote how I feel about you and Chilton many times before and will not write anything but thanks for the information, my heart is with you!!

Guest Rob & Jin

hey my friend,

Your on the spread sheet as your circling GUZ, dont lose hope your time will come, I sincerly hope very soon.

Dont let the b......s grind you down. They cant kill you right.

Remember Gallipolli :smartass: