Passport photo

Hello CFL gang,

I have a concern about the passport photo Lili sent to me and wanted to ask the group what you all think. I just noticed on the USCIS website that a passport photo must have a white or off white background. I checked the photo Lili sent and it had a blue background :drunk: . Now I am very early into the process and know that they haven't looked at my application yet so should I send another passport photo and let them insert it where needed or not worry about something so trivial :drunk: .

Thanks for your help,

Brian

Hello CFL gang,

I have a concern about the passport photo Lili sent to me and wanted to ask the group what you all think. I just noticed on the USCIS website that a passport photo must have a white or off white background. I checked the photo Lili sent and it had a blue background :drunk: . Now I am very early into the process and know that they haven't looked at my application yet so should I send another passport photo and let them insert it where needed or not worry about something so trivial :drunk: .

Thanks for your help,

Brian

"Full face color photograph with white background on glossy paper" and should measure 2 inches square! The head should should be centered and be at least one inch to one inch and 3/8! I-129F not so strict but why not get it right!!

Also when get Chinese visa, they will not accept colored background in photo!! Good Luck! :bleh:

Hello CFL gang,

I have a concern about the passport photo Lili sent to me and wanted to ask the group what you all think. I just noticed on the USCIS website that a passport photo must have a white or off white background. I checked the photo Lili sent and it had a blue background :) . Now I am very early into the process and know that they haven't looked at my application yet so should I send another passport photo and let them insert it where needed or not worry about something so trivial :crazy: .

Thanks for your help,

Brian

You already filed. If they (USCIS) want a different photo, they will RFE you. Have another photo ready to submit if and when it should happen. Don't submit it now, the chance of them (USCIS) matching it up to your file is remote.

Hello CFL gang,

I have a concern about the passport photo Lili sent to me and wanted to ask the group what you all think. I just noticed on the USCIS website that a passport photo must have a white or off white background. I checked the photo Lili sent and it had a blue background :) . Now I am very early into the process and know that they haven't looked at my application yet so should I send another passport photo and let them insert it where needed or not worry about something so trivial :( .

Thanks for your help,

Brian

You already filed. If they (USCIS) want a different photo, they will RFE you. Have another photo ready to submit if and when it should happen. Don't submit it now, the chance of them (USCIS) matching it up to your file is remote.

Walgreen's quick and decent price for two photos, $7.99!!

Hello CFL gang,

I have a concern about the passport photo Lili sent to me and wanted to ask the group what you all think. I just noticed on the USCIS website that a passport photo must have a white or off white background. I checked the photo Lili sent and it had a blue background :) . Now I am very early into the process and know that they haven't looked at my application yet so should I send another passport photo and let them insert it where needed or not worry about something so trivial :ph34r: .

Thanks for your help,

Brian

Last year we filed the I-129F with a 1.5" x 2" photo for Yu and had no problem, USCIS is not very strict about the photo. For the consulate it must be 2" x 2" for visa interview, it is scanned and printed onto the visa.

Wait for an RFE, but I suspect it wont happen from USCIS.

Walgreen's quick and decent price for two photos, $7.99!!

Works good if you happen to be in the USA, but not so good if as the OP is talking, it is from his fiance who is still in China. I don't remember seeing a Walgreens over there, but maybe you know it to be different?

Yes Beijing! But my feng got them done as I now remember at the notary when she got all her papers done!

Hello CFL gang,

I have a concern about the passport photo Lili sent to me and wanted to ask the group what you all think. I just noticed on the USCIS website that a passport photo must have a white or off white background. I checked the photo Lili sent and it had a blue background :rolleyes: . Now I am very early into the process and know that they haven't looked at my application yet so should I send another passport photo and let them insert it where needed or not worry about something so trivial :crazy: .

Thanks for your help,

Brian

Last year we filed the I-129F with a 1.5" x 2" photo for Yu and had no problem, USCIS is not very strict about the photo. For the consulate it must be 2" x 2" for visa interview, it is scanned and printed onto the visa.

Wait for an RFE, but I suspect it wont happen from USCIS.

Word to the wise: we had any incorrect size for our photo (china passport size) and was immediately RFE' d'. Luckily i had the soft copies and cropped them to the proper size and reprinted.