California Service Center Address??

Hey folks,

So, we have to send back in the RFE stuff to the california service center. which address do we send the stuff to? When we got the letter that they were transferring our case to the California service center they gave us the address of:

California Service Center

2nd Floor

24000 Avila Road, Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

The return address on the RFE envelope says:

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

P.O. Box 30111-30115

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

And finally, the small envelope inside the RFE that was mailed is postmarked:

Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P.O. Box 10590

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0590

Attn: RFE

I'm leaning towards sending it to the last address because that was what was included with the RFE. So, I guess they want us to send it to that one. But, what if we want to overnight the package. Can we do that with a P.O. box. And what we will be sending is the medical exam....will the sealed envelope be too big for a P.O. box. Usually I think it's best to send stuff right to the service center and have someone sign for it. So, what is the best thing to do? Any suggestions from people who have mailed things to the California Service Center before?

Thanks for your help.

If you overnight, keep in mind FED-EX and UPS CAN NOT deliver to a PO BOX.

You use the first address you quoted.

2nd Floor

24000 Avila Road, Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

Also did you send a vaccination supplement with your original petition? K-Visa holders are only required to provide the supplement if original medical for the visa was less than a year before filing to adjust status.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)