P2 Approved

I got a phone call from a friend who is taking care of my mail while I'm away saying that she received the appoval letter dated 12/17. This news made both my SO and me so excited that we drank a bottle of red wine to celebrate.

I checked the USCIS website and found out that there were still no touches or case status change (received and pending).

I got a phone call from a friend who is taking care of my mail while I'm away saying that she received the appoval letter dated 12/17. This news made both my SO and me so excited that we drank a bottle of red wine to celebrate.

I checked the USCIS website and found out that there were still no touches or case status change (received and pending).

Congratulations, Jing

Red wine by the Pearl River side was our choice of celebration when Lulu pass the interview. Hope your P3 will show up promptly.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Web page been down a few days, might not update right away!! I also got an e-mail before letter in snail mail?? :ph34r:

I got an email before I got the actual p2 as well. It sounds like everything is moving along for you guys. Get ready for the package to be sent to GUZ. Hope that it doesn't get stuck in customs! Good luck.

Ha, Ha, no longer have to hear the words "well sorry sir it is still in customs"! :tv_happy:

Guest Rob & Jin

I got an email before I got the actual p2 as well. It sounds like everything is moving along for you guys. Get ready for the package to be sent to GUZ. Hope that it doesn't get stuck in customs! Good luck.

Ha, Ha, no longer have to hear the words "well sorry sir it is still in customs"! :)

:D :P :o

It is offical that we are approved. My friend scanned the NOA2 and emailed it to me. It said clearly the petition above has been approved. I wonder if they had approved it on 8/23 when the first touch took place and waited until now to notify me.

What does the expiration date on NOA2 mean?

Hi Jing

You don't need to worry about the expiration date. GUZ can extend that. Our NOA2 expired on Sep. and our interview was on Dec...... Just like our interview appointment is on 7:15 AM and Consulate security will not let any one in until 8:30 AM :drunk:

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu