contacting congressman?

regarding my husband's missing medical exam, someone on VJ had contacted her congressman and the congressman found it at the National Benefits Center. So, how do I contact my congressman? Which congressman do I contact? I live in Pennsylvania.

i contacted my congressman and they were able to find my wife's passport at the IRS after not getting it back for 7 months.

squeaky wheel gets oiled....good luck. :headbang:

So, my husband called around and found a Chinese civil surgeon down in Maryland. They actually have an appointment available for this Monday, Christmas Eve. That's pretty amazing that they have anything available so soon, so we're going to forego talking to the congressman, and just get another medical exam done. I think this way seems like less trouble. And they are only charging us 120 dollars for the exam, so that seems like a really good price to me. So, anyway, just wanted to update. If anyone else is in the Pennsylvania Maryland area and needs an appointment really soon, the doctor we're going to is :

Dr. Baolang Liao

16220 South Frederick Avenue, Suite 418, Gaithersburg, MD 20877

(301) 926-9088

She is on the list of USCIS approved civil surgeons. They all speak Chinese there too. So, hope that helps.