Interview ??

I have interview Questions

1)Should I still get together I-864 form and info even though I have already submitted it with the I-485?

2) what are they Asking for on boxes 4 and 12 (4 = All doc establising your eligibity for lawful resident status.) ( 12= Original and copy of each supporting doc.that was submitted)

Thank you

Todd

I have interview Questions

1)Should I still get together I-864 form and info even though I have already submitted it with the I-485?

2) what are they Asking for on boxes 4 and 12 (4 = All doc establising your eligibity for lawful resident status.) ( 12= Original and copy of each supporting doc.that was submitted)

Thank you

Todd

If it has been six months or more, I would have an updated I-864 with you at interview. It doesn't cost anything to be covered.

4. - These are documents which establish your eligibilty for LPR status meaning you are to prove your relationship is bonafided. The first is the marriage license. Then all bills and any other documents which prove that you are living together and are combining your finances, like mortgage bill, deed, utility bills, credit card statement, bank statements, etc... Some of these you have already submitted but have them anyway.

12 - basically bring every thing that was submitted during any point during the process. This means anything you submitted with I-129F, P3 or P4. This is one reason we suggest making three copies of everything you submit with USCIS or DOS.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)