WHERE DO MY FIANCEE NEED TO GET HER POLICE RECORD?

Hi everyone,

need your help for where my china fiancee needs to get her police certificate. I thought she needs to get it from her present home/work location in nanning but she tells me that she needs to go her birth place city(Guiyang) to get it. Who is correct? does she need both places? Helppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nelson

This might help, read this over!! :rolleyes:

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up...A/7._OF-171.pdf

Thanks,i have read it many times over. But it just seems overkill to go to every city you have lived for 6 months since after aged 16. It now makes more sense to me that where you last resided and what city your ID says you lived. Also if one police certificate is for all china then it does not make sense to get more than 1 certifcate. I think the written requirements for where to go for obtain the police certificate is not clear. Thanks for your reply.

Hi everyone,

need your help for where my china fiancee needs to get her police certificate. I thought she needs to get it from her present home/work location in nanning but she tells me that she needs to go her birth place city(Guiyang) to get it. Who is correct? does she need both places? Helppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nelson

This might help, read this over!! B)

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up...A/7._OF-171.pdf

Thanks,i have read it many times over. But it just seems overkill to go to every city you have lived for 6 months since after aged 16. It now makes more sense to me that where you last resided and what city your ID says you lived. Also if one police certificate is for all china then it does not make sense to get more than 1 certifcate. I think the written requirements for where to go for obtain the police certificate is not clear. Thanks for your reply.

My feng got it along with her other papers when she went back home!!

NOTARIAL CERTIFICATE WITHOUT SUFFERING CRIMINAL :rolleyes: SANCTION :)

Hi everyone,

From the wife. She should go to where her China ID card says she lives. She does not need 2 different, the 1 report covers all of China.

Thanks so much for your comment in which i agree seems logical. But the 6 months minimum requirement should be valid to where she had last lived in using which china ID( i assume you are saying that a person can have many china ID'S depending on where she had lived and had obtained an ID from that city).

Thanks so much for your comment in which i agree seems logical. But the 6 months minimum requirement should be valid to where she had last lived in using which china ID( i assume you are saying that a person can have many china ID'S depending on where she had lived and had obtained an ID from that city).

Yeah, My wife got her police certificates where she lived. She says all that stuff is transferred with her Hukou. So where ever her Hukou is, that is where she needs to go to get her police certificates.

Unless she has lived outside of China that is.

Hi everyone,

From the wife. She should go to where her China ID card says she lives. She does not need 2 different, the 1 report covers all of China.

Don't assume. They can only have 1 ID (unless it is bogus). No new ID is/was issued just because you move.

Yeah, My wife got her police certificates where she lived. She says all that stuff is transferred with her Hukou. So where ever her Hukou is, that is where she needs to go to get her police certificates.

I asked the Mrs. today about the Hukou and she has lived in Shenzhen for over 9 years and her Hukou is still for her home town!! :romantic: :headbang:

I asked the Mrs. today about the Hukou and she has lived in Shenzhen for over 9 years and her Hukou is still for her home town!! :romantic: :headbang:

Even after she is living in Sycamore, her Hukou will still be her home town. :mbounce:

Hi everyone,

Don't assume. They can only have 1 ID (unless it is bogus). No new ID is/was issued just because you move.

hi,thanks for clarifying this for me. I have just chatted with my SO last yesterday and found out that her ID is from Guiyang and she is trying to get her police certificate there now. But the local Guiyang police is don't want to process her certificate because they are telling since she move to Nanning(lived and worked there for the last 10 years or more) they don't want to give process her police record for her. She also told me that She contacted the Nanning police bureau before and they told her they cannot give her the certificate. I think the police in Guiyang paying hardball and giving her a hard time. It is now freezing and snowing in Guiyang and i am worried for her. I hope someone can tell me what she needs to do to get these police guys helping her instead of stressing her. She showed them her ID but because she does not live in Guiyang,they are refusing to give her the certificate. ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE HELPFUL !

I asked the Mrs. today about the Hukou and she has lived in Shenzhen for over 9 years and her Hukou is still for her home town!! :greenblob: :mbounce:

Even after she is living in Sycamore, her Hukou will still be her home town. :redblob:

We will see about that one!! :headbang: :romantic: :mbounce:

Hi everyone,

Wherever her Hukou is. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

Guest Rob & Jin
Hi everyone,

hi,thanks for clarifying this for me. I have just chatted with my SO last yesterday and found out that her ID is from Guiyang and she is trying to get her police certificate there now. But the local Guiyang police is don't want to process her certificate because they are telling since she move to Nanning(lived and worked there for the last 10 years or more) they don't want to give process her police record for her. She also told me that She contacted the Nanning police bureau before and they told her they cannot give her the certificate. I think the police in Guiyang paying hardball and giving her a hard time. It is now freezing and snowing in Guiyang and i am worried for her. I hope someone can tell me what she needs to do to get these police guys helping her instead of stressing her. She showed them her ID but because she does not live in Guiyang,they are refusing to give her the certificate. ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE HELPFUL !

Sounds like time to grease some palms.