OK, now I really feel stupid. How do I post my timeline? I looked at every place I can find on this site and I didn't see any way to do it. So, then I was going to try to simply manually construct it here by changing font sizes, colors, etc., but I could not see any difference when I selected different sizes.

Sometimes I really have to wonder about myself. Help!!!!!!

OK, now I really feel stupid. How do I post my timeline? I looked at every place I can find on this site and I didn't see any way to do it. So, then I was going to try to simply manually construct it here by changing font sizes, colors, etc., but I could not see any difference when I selected different sizes.

Goto MY CONTROLS, Upper right of your screen.

Then on the left side you will see a link EDIT SIGNATURE.

clic that and enter your info

If this is true why so few on the FAQ section???

If this is true why so few on the FAQ section???

David feeds it into VJ now.