December PINK... wow... happiness still sinking in

In answer to a few questions:

/ Yes, I work in Aerospace, but no longer with the OBVIOUS giant in Seattle. I've been working with small consulting, engineering and certification companies for quite a few years now. We had large contract with a major airline in the Asian market this year. Seven of my trips were business. On each of these, my SO (who happens to be a travel agent) joined me on location, then we usually took a week after the work was over to tour China... what a great year!

/ Only 6 posts to CFL - hehe - actually, my SO is a long time 001 member (she has 677 posts there - is that enough?) and is the real reason behind our success yesterday. I'm very proud of her. She did a tremendous amount of research and her guidance turned out to be almost all true.

/ I still don't know what the question was really about regarding too many trips to China. I tried to get an understanding but the response was vague and left me thinking they might be fishing that data was too unreasonable to believe.

I think if you have the supporting documentation to show legitimate visits... how could this ever be a negative? In the end, my SO was not really questioned on these facts as I was warned she might be.

Good luck to all,

David

David thanks for the follow up information, all very helpful to those still in yhe bull-pen!!! :unsure: