blue sheet question.

simon

I would bring "The Kitchen Sink" just in case, but they probably will only need the additional documents.

This is not an interview, just a drop off.

my fiance got a blue sheet asking for additional documents, We have a appointment for tomorrow at 2pm. besides brining the additional documents and her passport, would she need to bring any of the previous documents?

Take what they requested, if you get creative and provide them a large amount of additional evidence they didn't request GZ has a tendency to issue a blue slip telling you they will review the evidence and get back with you in 30-90 days.

my fiancee went there to drop off the documents. It was not a interview, just a drop off like what dnoblett said. they told her to come back in 2 days(Dec 13) to get the "results". when they said results, does this mean there is no 2nd interview?

btw, this is for a K1 visa at GUZ

Edited by simon (see edit history)
my fiancee went there to drop off the documents. It was not a interview, just a drop off like what dnoblett said. they told her to come back in 2 days(Dec 13) to get the "results". when they said results, does this mean there is no 2nd interview?

btw, this is for a K1 visa at GUZ

As Jim said, correct. When she goes back she will get the pink if all is well. Then she will fill out the EMS sheet for the visa (save the receipt for tracking number). Remember she will need pay 20yuan cash for this. Then in 2 working days she should get the visa via the post office at GUZ. You can call DOS the morning of (2 working days), as it will show visa issued to make sure. Also she can track it online(EMS) the night before (China time) to make sure it is at the P.O. for the next morning pickup. Make sure she has her China ID with her to show the P.O. so she can pick it up (the visa pack), as her passport will be inside the packet.

Edited by MikeandRong (see edit history)