==Please help, very urgent==

Dear friends,

My K1 visa interview will be on Dec. 19. Today I wanted to pay the application fee. I read the instruction in P3. It says "Payment could only be made at one of the CITIC Industrial Bank Branches in Guangdong or Fujian province". But I live in Beijing. Where shall I pay it? Did you go to Guangdong or Fujian to pay for it before medical exam?

Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it and good luck to you all!

Jenny

Dear friends,

My K1 visa interview will be on Dec. 19. Today I wanted to pay the application fee. I read the instruction in P3. It says "Payment could only be made at one of the CITIC Industrial Bank Branches in Guangdong or Fujian province". But I live in Beijing. Where shall I pay it? Did you go to Guangdong or Fujian to pay for it before medical exam?

Jenny

Yes, you can pay it ahead of time in Beijing, we did. Just go to a CITIC bank with your interview letter to show them.

Thank you all.

Dear friends,

Jenny

Yes, you can pay it ahead of time in Beijing, we did. Just go to a CITIC bank with your interview letter to show them.

The $100 fee can be payed in Beijing at virtually all branches of CITIC bank, I would look for a branch near the US Embassy.

http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn/utils/eprintpage.html

We paid fee at the branch down the street from the US Consulate in Guangzhou a few days before the medical for the visa interview.