Filing out G-325A Help Please

As you all may already know, chinese address are very very long in english however not in chinese. Will it be fine to put the address in chinese on form G-325A? Suggestions anyone?

And on form 1-129F, Part B what if your fiance's address in english is way too long? Can you just write in the address box, "Refer to Line 16?"

Edited by Claire (see edit history)

Ours didn't fit so we just wrote "SEE ATTACHMENT 1" in the space and put the address on a separate sheet of paper,labelled it " G-325A ATTACHMENT 1" and "BENEFICIARY ADDRESS" or something like that. Then we put a tab at the bottom labelled "ATTACHMENT 1." We needed more than one attachment for our 129f,hench the numbers. You may need the same.

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

Ours didn't fit so we just wrote "SEE ATTACHMENT 1" in the space and put the address on a separate sheet of paper,labelled it " G-325A ATTACHMENT 1" and put a tab at the bottom labelled "ATTACHMENT 1." We needed more than one attachment for our 129f,hench the numbers. You may need the same.

I see now. I like your timeline. :cheering:

Guest Rob & Jin

Ours didn't fit so we just wrote "SEE ATTACHMENT 1" in the space and put the address on a separate sheet of paper,labelled it " G-325A ATTACHMENT 1" and put a tab at the bottom labelled "ATTACHMENT 1." We needed more than one attachment for our 129f,hench the numbers. You may need the same.

make sure you you sign/ date the attachment, and put a header as to your names

make sure you you sign/ date the attachment, and put a header as to your names

Good point. We didn't to that and had no problems. But still a good thing to do. :cheering:

Thanks. You've got a good start on yours. :cheering:

I see now. I like your timeline. :D

Thanks. You've got a good start on yours. ;)

I'm hoping for the best. :D

As you all may already know, chinese address are very very long in english however not in chinese. Will it be fine to put the address in chinese on form G-325A? Suggestions anyone?

The USCIS requires everything to be in English unless it so states in native language. Your answer is no, the address must be in English on the G-325A. Suggestion it to handwrite small and legible.