Our Life In China

www.OurLifeInChina.com is starting to take some sort of shape. I don't have a lot of content up there yet, just my web log and some photos.

I dumped Frontpage and started using Dreamweaver. I LOVE Dreamweaver. For laying out pages it works wonders without adding a bunch of bulky code.

Last night Vicki and I met Bill T and his fiancee' Jane for dinner at one of the BBQ places. We had a very nice time. Bill is a great guy and he and Jane click together like legos. We had a nice dinner together and went for a couple of beers at the Irish pub. Check the website for photos of us.

I've made a lot of changes to the website this week. It's been a pain finding the right tools to use to build this. I've settled in with Visual Studio .NET and Dreamweaver.

I've posted some pictures we took at the kindergarten I will be teaching at.

I'd really like to hear from some of you from the States who have lived in China for any length of time. I want to post Ex Pat stories and impressions of living here for others to read. We were out with some business assoicates of Vicki's last night and they told me they are curious to hear what people from the states think of living in China.