What a mix up

Has anyone had this scenario yet?

I sent my 1-129F k-1 Petition for Fiance to the USCIS in California. It has been touched twice and on the first touch I received an email that the file was being transferred to the NBC not the NVC. I have not been able to figure this out.

Receipt Number: WAC**********

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On November 26, 2007, we transferred this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

B)

Come on in and sit a spell!

They forward the petitions to wherever they feel will spread the load. Eventually, after it gets approved, it will be forwarded to the NVC (Dept. of State).

Hopefully, you've just recently submitted it.

08-31-07 Mailed to USCIS

09-05-07 USCIS received and placed in system

09-10-07 P1 Arrives

11-26-07 Touched and sent to the NBC

11-27-07 Touch

B)

Come on in and sit a spell!

They forward the petitions to wherever they feel will spread the load. Eventually, after it gets approved, it will be forwarded to the NVC (Dept. of State).

Hopefully, you've just recently submitted it.

08-31-07 Mailed to USCIS

09-05-07 USCIS received and placed in system

09-10-07 P1 Arrives

11-26-07 Touched and sent to the NBC

11-27-07 Touch

B)

2.4 million visa applications have to go somewhere!! B) B)