I-131 Application for travel

quick question. Apologize if this has been asked before, but i didnt see any entry, even did a search. Any how my question is do i need to write another check for the I-131 Application for Travel Document along with the $1010 that i will be submitting with my I-485? Or is

Thanks in advanced!

The short answer is no, the fee is included.

I would also recommend filing the I-765 for EAD since you have been forced to pay that fee as well and they don't give a discount for not filing.

Besides, if you file everything they have a choice to process the AOS faster so they can keep the other money they have charged.

Application To Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for advance parole on Form I-131 and/or employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-131 and I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-131 and/or I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-131 and/or I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of the receipt for your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, as evidence of the filing of an I-485.

does that mean if you filed a 485 in 12/06 and have the receipt notice you can file the 765 free now 12/07??? Is the renewal of the 131 a fee involved? Ours will expire in January. We are stuck in 485 security check. This creates lots of new question.

Sincerely Lili and Charles

does that mean if you filed a 485 in 12/06 and have the receipt notice you can file the 765 free now 12/07??? Is the renewal of the 131 a fee involved? Ours will expire in January. We are stuck in 485 security check. This creates lots of new question.

Sincerely Lili and Charles

No - the receipt for the I-485 must be dated after July 30, 2007