Permanent Resident Card!

Well I'm a few days late posting but the Permament Resident Card came in the mail on Friday the 16th!...Just two days after we got the letter in the mail informing us that that they would mail it and we should receive it within three weeks... :helpsmilie: No interview, no travel...Hmmm, in a way it is so anti-climatic...I thought I was going to get an ulcer in the waiting room at GUZ... :whistling:

Anyway, it's nice to finally take a bit of a breather from all this paperwork and waiting and waiting...Now I just gotta go do a quick search on how to get the SS card updated and how to get started on the driver's license stuff...

:D

Sweet!, Now you can show Yan Toronto or perhaps Niagara Falls from the Canadian side!

:helpsmilie:

Yes!...I cannot wait...I have only driven through Toronto once, I've never visited the city so it will be exciting for the both of us to go for a tour...I hear that they have a giant shopping mall there too, we both love window shopping...

:whistling:

Sweet!, Now you can show Yan Toronto or perhaps Niagara Falls from the Canadian side!

:blink:

Yes!...I cannot wait...I have only driven through Toronto once, I've never visited the city so it will be exciting for the both of us to go for a tour...I hear that they have a giant shopping mall there too, we both love window shopping...

:lol:

There is 2 and maybe 3 china towns in Toronto. To bad the ferry went belly up. Yan reads this and wonders about her green card ......She wants to send the FBI an e-mail to push along the name check

There is 2 and maybe 3 china towns in Toronto. To bad the ferry went belly up. Yan reads this and wonders about her green card ......She wants to send the FBI an e-mail to push along the name check

Yes, it has been a while for you guys... :unsure: Hopefully the wait will not be too long, you guys are so close!...

Yes, I almost forgot about the China towns up there!...I do remember reading about them a little bit on Wikipedia when Yan first moved here...

:)

Yan reads this and wonders about her green card ......She wants to send the FBI an e-mail to push along the name check

I emailed the FBI almost a year ago and received no response. I am not aware of a single instance where a response was received. So you can go ahead do it and it would be a good idea so that you can demonstrate that you are exhausting all remedies.