I129-F Question..

Question...

I can send in copies of the paperwork, and keep all the originals, yes?

Reason I ask is since the Biographics pdf can NOT be savved, I printed it, scanned it, and emailed it to her to sign.

She mailed it back.

But when she printed it, it came out just slightly smaller on the paper than when i print it direct from Adobe...

This will not cause any trouble for us, will it?

~Monkey

Question...

I can send in copies of the paperwork, and keep all the originals, yes?

Reason I ask is since the Biographics pdf can NOT be savved, I printed it, scanned it, and emailed it to her to sign.

She mailed it back.

But when she printed it, it came out just slightly smaller on the paper than when i print it direct from Adobe...

~Monkey

As far as I know you have to send original signature ones. Others will pipe in soon.

USCIS no longer routinely requires submission of original documents or "certified copies." Instead, ordinary legible photocopies of such documents (including naturalization certificates and alien registration cards) will be acceptable for initial filing and approval of petitions and applications.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Send only origionals of I-129F, and G-325A forms, everything else in the package can be simple photo copies.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

You just never do know for sure, but I have never read where the small difference in size matters on the G325. Also understand that the standard China paper size is a little different from the US size. Later at GUZ the size for sure will not matter.

Guest Mike and Lily

You might want to consider getting Adobe Acrobat Pro or Standard. You will be able to save and edit those files. You will have many more forms to fill out when it gets closer to interview time. It will come in very handy.