NVC to GZ Mail Delay

Guest triattorney

There are many unanswered stories in the Naked Candle, Bill.

BTW notice the OPs handle isn't like ours? Means he ain't around.

For what it's worth, I did hear back from DHL, and according to them, this delay is not truly a "held up in customs" delay (that's just how their automated website displays it). The package is actually out of their hands, but not yet processed by the US consulate. Because is it political papers, DHL will not change the status until the consulate processes in the package.

There are many unanswered stories in the Naked Candle, Bill.

BTW notice the OPs handle isn't like ours? Means he ain't around.

For what it's worth, I did hear back from DHL, and according to them, this delay is not truly a "held up in customs" delay (that's just how their automated website displays it). The package is actually out of their hands, but not yet processed by the US consulate. Because is it political papers, DHL will not change the status until the consulate processes in the package.

No offense intended, Bill. But, digging up and responding to a 5 year old thread really doesn't mean much today.

But, I do understand. Some of the drivel posted here lately make this thread worthy of resurrection. :lol:

No offense intended, Bill. But, digging up and responding to a 5 year old thread really doesn't mean much today.

But, I do understand. Some of the drivel posted here lately make this thread worthy of resurrection. :D

Well, after the response that many CFL threads have died without closure, I felt that maybe throwing a little closure on this one would make one less thread in that category. FWIW. :ok:

(don't worry, I don't plan on researching and resurrecting every thread that has gone unresolved ... this one just happen to fit into my current situation) :lol:

Edited by Bill & Angel (see edit history)