Location Listings?

Hello to everyone at here....i just want to say what a great bunch of people you all are here....so many people always ready to help and give advise and encouragement to those who are experiencing the seemingly endless days of waiting for their loved ones to arrive....

Just have a few questions to you all again....i have searched here for this but i cannot find....is there a listing here in this website of the members locations here in the usa?....and also a listing of the china location of the wives and fiancees?....just i think it would be interesting to see where everyone is located...would help with possible meetings with others that may be closer to us than we think....my fiancee frequents the chinese 001 website and talks with some others there and i did not know if anyone here has a fiancee or wife that also uses the 001 as a resource.

Hello to everyone at here....i just want to say what a great bunch of people you all are here....so many people always ready to help and give advise and encouragement to those who are experiencing the seemingly endless days of waiting for their loved ones to arrive....

Just have a few questions to you all again....i have searched here for this but i cannot find....is there a listing here in this website of the members locations here in the usa?....and also a listing of the china location of the wives and fiancees?....just i think it would be interesting to see where everyone is located...would help with possible meetings with others that may be closer to us than we think....my fiancee frequents the chinese 001 website and talks with some others there and i did not know if anyone here has a fiancee or wife that also uses the 001 as a resource.

I know lao po uses 001 but what her name is etc.. im not sure, I have not signed up for it. She lives in Kunshan (Jiangsu Province). I'm from Portland, OR. I guess it would be nice to have a map with dots on it, some sort of visual of locations... hmnn, google earth plug-in perhaps? @_@ way too advanced for my nerdy'ness but would be cool.

Steve ... no there is not.

Members vary greatly in their views on privacy. Some will not reveal their names or the names of their FLW/FLH or children. Some will not reveal their locations.

There is some info available in the "Contacts" sub forum.

FLW = Friend Lover Wife

FLH = Friend Lover Husband

sure..i understand the need for privacy...just i was thinking that it would be nice to have a page that would list the locations for those interested in sharing this information...and for those who wish to retain their privacy, would be no need for them to let it out....but i did check the contacts sub forum and while i did not see exactly what i was looking for, i think it did maybe underscore the mutual desire for a page like what i am describing...seems many others are also looking to meet up with others in their area...thanks jim...as always, appreciate your input

When yan was in china she would use 001 and QQ To obtain a great deal of information on the immirgation process and life here in the US. Now that she is here she still uses that as a means to keep in touch with these members. One of the worries while within china is the fact that if someone found out that your wife,girlfriend , fiance ect(trying to be PC and not use the SO word that upsets some members :harhar1: )Is trying to come to this country they would tip over the apple cart on them . As shown in a recent post in dealing with retirement and government officials

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28017

This said yan is from ChengDu and has talked on occasion to and kept in touch with some members spouse from that city. The best way for you is maybe post that you live in a certain area and your wife,girlfriend,boyfriend,fiance,lover,or (SO)lives in a certain city in china and see who you can hook up with.