My plan

In a recent email from Lawyer Peter paget, he suggested beggining a new petition before the case is reviewed by USCIS. In my case I only need to reactivate the I-130 that is on hold. After I am notified that the case is being sent to Guangzhou, I am considering getting an apartment and live there with my wife untill the interview. Every Monday I will attend the ACS and let the VO I speak with know of my continued presense, week by week, VO by VO, and of my sincereity in our relationship. My name will become known for my persistence. Perhaps I may chance upon the VO that presides over our case. One drawback is I do not know the specific reason/s for the denial. But it could no longer be said our relationship is not solid or sincere if that is what "not bona fide" means. What do you think?

Your situation is a bit of a riddle.. you were first denied for financial reasons and then given a white slip at the overcome. Just seems a bit odd for GUZ to just to the 'not bona-fide' conclusion so fast.

how many times did you visit china to see her?

It would be helpful to hear the questions your wife had at the interview and her answers (and if she honestly felt like she stumbled on any).

I know that you were concerned about her lack of english,but on it's own, it is usually not an issue... but any given VO could feel differently once a few dots are connected.

To re-activate the I-130, you probably need to file and pay a fee... then it will go to NVC.

I don't see anything wrong with going to stay with her once it's sent, but that could be 5+ months wait... I'm not sure I would go to ACS every week, but your persistence will play better than sitting at home.

Your situation is a bit of a riddle.. you were first denied for financial reasons and then given a white slip at the overcome. Just seems a bit odd for GUZ to just to the 'not bona-fide' conclusion so fast.

It would be helpful to hear the questions your wife had at the interview and her answers (and if she honestly felt like she stumbled on any).

I know that you were concerned about her lack of english,but on it's own, it is usually not an issue... but any given VO could feel differently once a few dots are connected.

To re-activate the I-130, you probably need to file and pay a fee... then it will go to NVC.

I don't see anything wrong with going to stay with her once it's sent, but that could be 5+ months wait... I'm not sure I would go to ACS every week, but your persistence will play better than sitting at home.

I have made 3 trips in a 14 month period. One possible problem could be an age difference. Another could be she is divorced, was seperated 7 months prior to my first trip and only made the divorce official less than 2 months before my trip after I confirmed my trip plans.

5 months is a long time. I could wait till she receives her forms to file.

The K-3 NO2 I received states the original petition(I-130) is sent back to the NVC.

GZ is well known for giving white and blue slips to those with recent divorces. This was my case. I really think that they want to interject some time to see how strong your relationship really is. Being persistent is good but most likely they will make you wait for some time. I have seen them give the runaround to many others in this way. You have to go the distance that is set by GZ. I wish you much luck and stay strong.

As DavidZ said, if you can tell us the questions that were asked of your wife then perhaps we can help you nail their thinking down a little closer. My attorney made me tell him exactly how the interview went then he formed his opinion and formulated his plan.

Good luck to you Pb. I think that it's great if you are in a position where you can go rent an apartment and be together while you wait it out. Go for it. And listen to Chilton, he speaks from experience. :lol:

My divorce was finalized after I met Lao Po and the 129 went in only a week or two after the divorce was final, also 22 year age difference ... no probs. Each case is unique and potentially complex.

In our case we had 6 visits and very secure financials on both sides.

As Jim said, EACH case is unique. His visits and BOTH secure financials were key to their case.

My divorce was finalized after I met Lao Po and the 129 went in only a week or two after the divorce was final, also 22 year age difference ... no probs. Each case is unique and potentially complex.

As Jim said, EACH case is unique. His visits and BOTH secure financials were key to their case.

I really don't think that EACH case is as unique as everyone thinks. I feel certain that out of the millions of visa sought, money plays a huge role. If one has a great deal of money then we see the visas come rather easy. If one has little money then they are scrutinized more closely. It's no secret that GZ profiles and a vast number of applicants are put into categories.

I really don't think that EACH case is as unique as everyone thinks. I feel certain that out of the millions of visa sought, money plays a huge role. If one has a great deal of money then we see the visas come rather easy. If one has little money then they are scrutinized more closely. It's no secret that GZ profiles and a vast number of applicants are put into categories.

It's like a tree with branches... each case is a branch but its lifeline (profile) traces back through larger, common branches and eventually the trunk... So yes, cases that are similar can receive similar scruntiny and one VO may apply more/less than another...

I have made 3 trips in a 14 month period. One possible problem could be an age difference. Another could be she is divorced, was seperated 7 months prior to my first trip and only made the divorce official less than 2 months before my trip after I confirmed my trip plans.

5 months is a long time. I could wait till she receives her forms to file.

The K-3 NO2 I received states the original petition(I-130) is sent back to the NVC.

I'd still like to hear the interview questions, but I feel that it's linked to her divorce timing and status... nothing else jumps off the page in your case... the visits should trump to some degree the concerns, so the concerns have to be somewhere...

I'd give NVC a call to see what it takes to activate the I-130... your case is interesting and hope you stick around... I think we'll both learn something... best to you.