Hello I am preparing to begin process for K1 Fiance Visa. I have a few questions. I am from USA. My Fiance is from Shenzhen, China.

Certification of Intent to Marry.

I know we both have to fill out one. Can she fill it out in Chinese or can I fill it out in English and just have her sign in Chinese?! Does the Consulate in Guanzhou, China have pre printed forms where she can just fill in her name and sign?

G-325A

Can she fill this out in Chinese and do I need to have someone translate it?

Well that is it for now. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinny

Guest Rob & Jin

Hello I am preparing to begin process for K1 Fiance Visa. I have a few questions. I am from USA. My Fiance is from Shenzhen, China.

Certification of Intent to Marry.

I know we both have to fill out one. Can she fill it out in Chinese or can I fill it out in English and just have her sign in Chinese?! Does the Consulate in Guanzhou, China have pre printed forms where she can just fill in her name and sign?

G-325A

Can she fill this out in Chinese and do I need to have someone translate it?

Well that is it for now. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinny

Both should be written in English.

We both used the VJ form letter for this, Yu signed hers in PinYin and Chinese and sent it to me for inclusion in the I-129F package, both letters were in English.

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Fiance...r_of_Intent.doc

Also a good guide to what is needed to be sent to USCIS is here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

About the G-325A it is filled out in English, I filled one out for Yu to sign before I visited her. Note G-325A is a 4 page document, all 4 pages need to be signed. Filling out page 1 of the PDF doc will automatically fill in the other 3 pages for you.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)