p1 to p2 in 30 days

Maybe a while ago before the big flood of petitions hit USCIS, prior to the rate increase July 30.

Our petition passed through VSC in 22 days.

SEE: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=24665

Also other things do factor into it, USCIS does not process all cases in the same time frame, the do name-checks, so times vary case to case.

yes....the couple i have mention also have go through the VSC....but you know....is no matter if is california, nebraska or texas or vermont...service center to mean same in each state.....maybe they should rename the states from bad to soso to mediocre to good.....service centers should be just that....give service to the people...the same service...is same fees, so why not same service...sorry..it just makes me do a slow burn when i hear about how the system can be so unfair....do not take me wrong...i am very happy for anyone who gets the system going in their favor....is just i would like the system to work for everyone....maybe is just my turn to blow off a little steam over the inadequacies of the system...must admit i feel a little better just letting people know how i feel about it pounding it out on the keys of my keyboard :P

yes....the couple i have mention also have go through the VSC....but you know....is no matter if is california, nebraska or texas or vermont...service center to mean same in each state.....maybe they should rename the states from bad to soso to mediocre to good.....service centers should be just that....give service to the people...the same service...is same fees, so why not same service...sorry..it just makes me do a slow burn when i hear about how the system can be so unfair....do not take me wrong...i am very happy for anyone who gets the system going in their favor....is just i would like the system to work for everyone....maybe is just my turn to blow off a little steam over the inadequacies of the system...must admit i feel a little better just letting people know how i feel about it pounding it out on the keys of my keyboard :P

Blow off all the steam you want. That's what we're here for! :P

The system is just what it is. Nobody can do anything about it except to hope nothing goes bad in their case. All you can do is hope and hope for the best.

The only sure thing is, no matter how long it is, it will definitely come to pass.

Hang in there!

Guest Rob & Jin

my fiancee just informed me about another couple who have get their p2 30 days after to get the p1.....just i want to know..."How the heck does that happen?"

Yes, this can happen for a number of reasons; friends in the right places, military expedite, Cuban fiancee, but they dont get the badge of honor or orange fingers as we do. So dont worry , you are in fine company. :P

Blow off all the steam you want. That's what we're here for! :P

The system is just what it is. Nobody can do anything about it except to hope nothing goes bad in their case. All you can do is hope and hope for the best.

The only sure thing is, no matter how long it is, it will definitely come to pass.

Hang in there!

thanks....is always good to know this and be reminded of this...i am sure you have seen this all before...many times