to Kaige

Guest enight

hi Kaige,

it's Alan & Kate, we are really anxious to know where is the Dargon Mart located?

we live in New Tampa, is it far from there?

thanks

Hi, this is Mick, not Kaige. Unless I am mistaken, Kaige lives in Ft. Myers, which is about 120 miles south of Tampa. I would suspect that is where the store is. Just go straight down I-75 and you should be in Ft. Myers in less than two hours. Beautiful town. I grew up about 50 miles north of there in Venice.

Guest enight

hi Mick!

thanks for the direction, we will go there next time if we still couldn't find a Chinese store closer to us.

by the way, we went to Venice also, it has my favorite beach there! :angry:

hi Mick!

thanks for the direction, we will go there next time if we still couldn't find a Chinese store closer to us.

by the way, we went to Venice also, it has my favorite beach there!  :angry:

Li and I visited my father in Venice at the end of April. Li loved the town and also fell in love with the beach there. I would move back there in a heartbeat if there were any good jobs available.

Guest enight

hi Tony and Kaige, thanks for the useful information, very helpful! will check out on this Sept we go down there... Alan booked the tickets to FL already... unbelievable cheap... only $170 from Hartford to Tampa! :D

hi Mick... we would move there sooner than we planned for the same reason! :D