• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

i had the second interview on 10/30 .

the interview said some of our answer are not match . he feel our marry

is not real . we are too young (21 and 19 ) . he will not pass our case .

i really want to die . :smartass:

we are now waitting for the letter .

what should we do now ?

thank you .

Failed interview where for what ? K3 . Was the notice on blue paper or white, what does it say ? Sorry to hear this but a little bit more history and infomation is needed please

i had the second interview on 10/30 .

the interview said some of our answer are not match . he feel our marry

is not real . we are too young (21 and 19 ) . he will not pass our case .

i really want to die . :(

we are now waitting for the letter .

what should we do now ?

thank you .

K-1, but like Rob and Jin said, blue or white??

What are the circumstances?? :(

Guest Rob & Jin

he didn't give use anything . :(

what 's the different ?

You say you are married, but you filed K-1 fiancee visa? I'm going to assume the VO said s/he feels your relationship is not bonafide ( not marriage). The VO would give you a piece of paper with the reason, on either white or blue paper. Also i noticed you say failed second interview, was this a overcome interview from a previous denial with overcome/ more evidence needed?

If you can try and tell us more we can try and help.

Rob

i past the interview in hk .

then i went to the usa .

in usa ,we can't pass the first interview . the vo didn't give us anything .

we need to have second interview .but we still can not pass it (the reason as above). the vo just ask us waitting for the letter . he didn't give me anything.

Guest Rob & Jin

i past the interview in hk .

then i went to the usa .

in usa ,we can't pass the first interview . the vo didn't give us anything .

we need to have second interview .but we still can not pass it (the reason as above). the vo just ask us waitting for the letter . he didn't give me anything.

Ok got it, this is interview for AOS,I'm not sure why they would be doubting your marriage if you already got your k-1 visa, have moved here and are married and live together. Age should not be a issue, what were the answers to questions that did not match ?

Did you have a translator at the interview ?

Guest Rob & Jin

what were the answers to questions that did not match ?

he didn't tell us . he ask a lot of questions .

Did you have a translator at the interview ?

no .the vo can speak .

WOW a VO in the usa that speaks putonghua, guessing your not in Denver then.

All I can offer is wait for the letter or make an appointment with your local office to find out what they want. you can do that through the USCIS web site and go to ;

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

I hope this helps a little. Maybe others will be able to offer you better advice, good luck

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

If your sweet heart got her K-1 visa and came here, then after filing AOS you had your interview and failed twice, you should be talking to an immigration attorney. Otherwise you may not be getting a third chance. Try to find one that speaks Chinese or at least has a Chinese assistant who can explain the intricacies to you so you understand. I sense that you are not that strong in English.

This is far from clear. 21boy, please answer the following questions and use the numbers for your answers:

1. Who is the US citizen, you or your wife?

2. Did you have a K1 interview in Hong Kong and then BOTH come to the US and get married?

3. Is it the interview in the US that you cannot pass?

4. Is the interview for a Green Card or for something else?

If you can answer these questions we will probably ask a few more and then give you some advice.

Edited by jim_julian (see edit history)

Sounds like they were dealing with a "Stokes" interview.

In order to gain approval, the couple must establish that the marriage is bona fide, i.e. in good faith. Basically, they must establish that the marriage was entered into with the intention of being together as a couple and not solely for the purpose of obtaining an immigration benefit. In order to prove their intention, the couple presents documentation of the history of the relationship and their current life together. The INS looks for the types of documentation that reflect a shared life, indicative of a typical married couple.
http://www.murthy.com/news/UDirlove.html

Failing one interview, I would have brought a lawyer to the second one.

1. Who is the US citizen, you or your wife?

my wife

2. Did you have a K1 interview in Hong Kong and then BOTH come to the US and get married?

no . only i have the interview in hk .

3. Is it the interview in the US that you cannot pass?

yes , first and second .

4. Is the interview for a Green Card or for something else?

the interview is for adjust status .