Good site to buy Asian DVDs

Typically the Asian markets have dvds for sale. I know when I told my girl I pay $3 for a DVD rental she was in shock. She said very expensive. You can buy the DVD for less price there. Don't know if that's legal copy or not.

Timb

Typically the Asian markets have dvds for sale. I know when I told my girl I pay $3 for a DVD rental she was in shock. She said very expensive. You can buy the DVD for less price there. Don't know if that's legal copy or not.

Timb

Not for US films. Most films VCD or DVD bought in China are not legal in US.

Timb

Tim, as I've lived there I can tell you that it's not the legal copy. The benefits are A) it's cost 9-10 RMB (slightly more than $1), <_< its usually has Mandarin subtitles added to the DVD. The cons are it's illegal to bring it through US customs.

Timb

Tim, as I've lived there I can tell you that it's not the legal copy. The benefits are A) it's cost 9-10 RMB (slightly more than $1), <_< its usually has Mandarin subtitles added to the DVD. The cons are it's illegal to bring it through US customs.

Although they're not concerned about this kind of contraband, except in commercial quantities.

We've had several members bring DVD's from China. I think someone's were either noticed or brought to the attention of the customs' agent without incident.

I brought a few DVD's back with me from China with no problem. I purchased several Chinese movies at a shop in Shang Hai. One of them was "The Road Home.", in it's Chinese version, (no subtitles), "Wo De Fu Qin Mu Qin."

I love that movie! :lol:

Here's one for SirLancelot...

http://i12.tinypic.com/6czgy6r.jpg

I brought a few DVD's back with me from China with no problem. I purchased several Chinese movies at a shop in Shang Hai. One of them was "The Road Home.", in it's Chinese version, (no subtitles), "Wo De Fu Qin Mu Qin."

I love that movie! :blink:

Here's one for SirLancelot...

An excellent movie - before she got famous