Fiancee wants me to get help with K1/K2 visa

I asked our immigration official about the usage of lawyers and the immigration process and this person told me that persons that use lawyers make the immigration official feel they have something to hide.

Let's be clear. Roger is NOT an attorney. He is simply a private person who is an entreprenuer. He saw a need, and fulfilled it. The need: virtually all the Chinese women haven't a clue how to fill out paperwork on their end. Not to mention, while the American citizen may better understand the process, there is a high liklihood that they do NOT understand the many facets of the process. Roger is NOT acting on their behalf, but simply assisting in the completion of paperwork. Makes sure all the i's are dotted and t's crossed.

This service provides more peace of mind to the American than can be expressed here. A telephone call to Roger can in turn provide you a service of having him call your partner on the telephone to explain or embellish a topic, help complete a form, or otherwise.

Again, he is NOT an attorney, simply a third party providing a service. While he assists with the forms, he is NOT acting on your behalf. For me, I wished I'd used this service as the large number of headaches and misunderstandings could have been prevented.

Uh...pardon me but isn't that what our own CFL member, Eunice, (smilingasia), is skilled in?

Did Eunice move back to China? Roger is right there in China, specifically Nanning. Because he is right there, he is able to quickly respond to needs. In the end, it's up to the individual. What's often forgotten here, are the challenges that one must undergo during the process. The challenges get most difficult after the paperwork gets to China, not so much before.

I can not stress enough the tremendous assistance that Roger did for Lilyana on her side of the fence....China. It is so simple for us to fill out the all the forms on our side of the fence....USA. The problem is as Jesse mentions is the confusion and quite frankly the fear our SO has when they receive package three. Thus, Roger, WHO is not an attorney, but a very gifted guy who makes sure that her paper work is accurate and your paper work is done correctly too. In addition, he provides role play scenarios of potential VO questions. Again, his success rate with his clients are extremely high. I wonder why his success rate is so high...hm mm....maybe because he indeed prepares our SO for any possible pitfalls... Thus, giving them that extra boost of confidence at their interview. Finally, Roger use to work for some of USA high fluent immigration law firms....guess what they did with the visa forms that needed to be completed....you got it!! They sent them to Roger. Now ya all know everything there is about Roger Lin.

I asked our immigration official about the usage of lawyers and the immigration process and this person told me that persons that use lawyers make the immigration official feel they have something to hide.

Let's be clear. Roger is NOT an attorney. He is simply a private person who is an entreprenuer. He saw a need, and fulfilled it. The need: virtually all the Chinese women haven't a clue how to fill out paperwork on their end. Not to mention, while the American citizen may better understand the process, there is a high liklihood that they do NOT understand the many facets of the process. Roger is NOT acting on their behalf, but simply assisting in the completion of paperwork. Makes sure all the i's are dotted and t's crossed.

This service provides more peace of mind to the American than can be expressed here. A telephone call to Roger can in turn provide you a service of having him call your partner on the telephone to explain or embellish a topic, help complete a form, or otherwise.

Again, he is NOT an attorney, simply a third party providing a service. While he assists with the forms, he is NOT acting on your behalf. For me, I wished I'd used this service as the large number of headaches and misunderstandings could have been prevented.

Uh...pardon me but isn't that what our own CFL member, Eunice, (smilingasia), is skilled in?

Did Eunice move back to China? Roger is right there in China, specifically Nanning. Because he is right there, he is able to quickly respond to needs. In the end, it's up to the individual. What's often forgotten here, are the challenges that one must undergo during the process. The challenges get most difficult after the paperwork gets to China, not so much before.

Eunice, (smilingasia) never left China. She is in Guangzhou where she has helped many Chinese wanting to immigrate to the US with their paperwork. Ask her about it the next time you see her on board. She probably knows this Roger you speak of so diligently.

I would say, maybe generalization too much, that a US based attorney probably can help more on the USCIS petition side and will be less knowledgeable about the US Consulate in Guangzhou and all it's twists and turns.

If the SO seeks help, a US based attorney or visa service company (or person) is not the best choice; someone in china who is established at this kind of help would be a logical choice, particularly if they can help with the interview gitters too... Roger appears to get good recommendations as does Eunice...