FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, Namecheck complete!

One of Two things happened. Either we just finally made it through attrition, or all of the letters that we sent to our Senators and District Representatives finally paid off. I personally think the letters paid off. Anyways, It feels so good not to be under their thumbs.

Thanks to all who were patient while we waited through this ordeal. It was a very trying 3+ years!

Patrick & Li :lol:

One of Two things happened. Either we just finally made it through attrition, or all of the letters that we sent to our Senators and District Representatives finally paid off. I personally think the letters paid off. Anyways, It feels so good not to be under their thumbs.

Thanks to all who were patient while we waited through this ordeal. It was a very trying 3+ years!

I'm happy for your wife, Patrick. It's been a long time!

I've been waiting over 3 years for my stepdaughter. I got a letter last week to go and get biometrics done again for her. I better see a GC in the mail very soon afterwards!

In the meantime however, congratulations! :P

I've been waiting over 3 years for my stepdaughter. I got a letter last week to go and get biometrics done again for her. I better see a GC in the mail very soon afterwards!

In the meantime however, congratulations! :P

Tony, Just for your info. That is exactly what happened to us. We had to go get the wifes fingerprints redone and 2 weeks later we get the E-mail notice. Someone told us that was a good sign. Good luck to you.

Pat

Patrick & Li :plane:

In the meantime however, congratulations! :)

Tony, Just for your info. That is exactly what happened to us. We had to go get the wifes fingerprints redone and 2 weeks later we get the E-mail notice. Someone told us that was a good sign. Good luck to you.

Pat

I hope we are as fortunate. 2 weeks is the key!

Thanks, Patrick, and again, congratulations! :)

Great news! I hope we will receive similar news sometime soon.

Congratulations Patrick! We went through the visa process at the same time. Now my wife is filing for citizenship and you are just getting your wife's green card. Makes no sense. I presume it will be a 10 year card.

Congratulations Patrick! We went through the visa process at the same time. Now my wife is filing for citizenship and you are just getting your wife's green card. Makes no sense. I presume it will be a 10 year card.

Thanks Carl,

You're right, We came through this process at about the same time but in such contrasting ways. I remember well the troubles they gave to you and I felt so angry about how they treated you. But you managed to come out of that ok and I assume everything else has worked out for you. We on the other hand have just dealt with the delays constantly. We have been together now for over 3 years and married for 4+. I will be so happy when the ordeal is over and I no longer have to deal with the US Gov't on immigration matters.

Life is great!

Yes, It will be the 10 year card.

Pat & Li

Edited by Patrick & Li (see edit history)