Petition Question

Guest vkearney

Guest vkearney

Ok well Im just abotu ready to mail my I-129F out. I hope all is successful in this first step. Thanks everyoen for your help so far.

I do have a question before I mail this out.

My fiancee, she only has to have her

1)G325a form

2) Letter of Intent

3)One passport size photo

Do I need to put anythign else of hers in this petition?. Liek her passport and birth certificate?

I didnt find this on the visajourney, but for some reason I feel like I need to do this.

Thanks!.

-Vin

That is all that I put in the I-129F from my wife, G-325A all 4 pages signed and dated, 1 passport photo, and letter of intent. (I did attach a photo copy of wife's birth cert, but everything I read this is not needed)

Other things you need in the package is photo copies of evidence of meeting in the past 2 years, (Airline tickets, photos together, travel itinerary, pages of passport showing Chinese entry/exit stamps, and Chinese Visa).

About photos, if you have one of you and fiancee's family, I would include it as part of the meeting evidence.

Make sure to write dates and who is in the pic on the backside of them.

I even went to the point of time stamping the pictures on the front side.

Guest Rob & Jin

That is all that I put in the I-129F from my wife, G-325A all 4 pages signed and dated, 1 passport photo, and letter of intent. (I did attach a photo copy of wife's birth cert, but everything I read this is not needed)

Other things you need in the package is photo copies of evidence of meeting in the past 2 years, (Airline tickets, photos together, travel itinerary, pages of passport showing Chinese entry/exit stamps, and Chinese Visa).

About photos, if you have one of you and fiancee's family, I would include it as part of the meeting evidence.

I included translated and notarised copies of her birth cert, household registry, ID card and passport, not necessary i agree, just figured maybe it would speed things up at the embassy end.

I included translated and notarised copies of her birth cert, household registry, ID card and passport, not necessary i agree, just figured maybe it would speed things up at the embassy end.

I sent the 364 with on the initial mailing. They never asked Lili for it during the interview. That may not be standard practice. We also sent a CD of the two trips to china along with pictures. Also, extra photo's in case something happened to one. IF you feel triple fancy I hear a two hole pattern punched on the top is swell. The government uses a top down binder. I remember sending birth certificates as well. Probably over the top. Lili got delayed at the interview when they asked about employment. She mentioned oil and electronics. 3 month delay. Other than that the interview went well. When Lili when to get the notary for no crime and no marriage and birth certificate I told her to get 4 copies of everything. Good luck. Depending on where you live when she gets to America dont forget to file for an Advanced Parole when applying for the green card. While the green card is in processing you can travel. It aint pretty otherwise.

Sincerely Yours, Charles and Lili