Following the trail Mick blazed

Got a I-797 in the mail today for my stepdaughter to submit biometrics again.

The USCIS has sent me all over the countryside. This time it is in Charlotte, NC.

So far, we've been to Charleston, WV (driving in a snowstorm!), Washington, D.C., and twice to Norfolk, VA. for biometrics. I hope this will be the last time. The best case scenario will be that she gets her greencard 2 weeks after the biometrics but I won't hold my breath on it but I sure hope she does!

We're right behind you, Mick! :cheering:

The USCIS has sent me all over the countryside. This time it is in Charlotte, NC.

So far, we've been to Charleston, WV (driving in a snowstorm!), Washington, D.C., and twice to Norfolk, VA. for biometrics. I hope this will be the last time. The best case scenario will be that she gets her greencard 2 weeks after the biometrics but I won't hold my breath on it but I sure hope she does!

We're right behind you, Mick! :cheering:

Is this normal for AOS and green card? Is this what we all have to look forward to? No big deal, just like to know when stupid things are about to happen!

We're right behind you, Mick! :secret:

Is this normal for AOS and green card? Is this what we all have to look forward to? No big deal, just like to know when stupid things are about to happen!

Define "normal", please! :ph34r:

Nothing is normal when it comes to the USCIS. I think they like it that way, too.

With any luck; with tremendously good luck, you should breeze right through it all, BUT, some of us have fallen into the cracks. :unsure:

I pray it doesn't happen to you.

We're right behind you, Mick! :toot:

Define "normal", please! :lol:

Nothing is normal when it comes to the USCIS. I think they like it that way, too.

With any luck; with tremendously good luck, you should breeze right through it all, BUT, some of us have fallen into the cracks. :toot:

I pray it doesn't happen to you.

Thank you and yes, you're right, I forgot about "normal". As a former U.S. Navy sailor, I should have remembered "government" and the ways things are done!