Questions regarding ACH Changes

samsong

Totally confused

I'm flying to GUZ next week, I want to attend ACH on Friday to meet with them before my SO has her overcome interview on the following Monday. I see that there is Immigrant ACH and Non-Immigrant ACH and that there was a notice that Friday was moved to Monday.

I was wondering, can I still attend the ACH on Monday before her overcome, which is the same time, 2:00 in the afternoon, or should I attend the overcome. We are CR-1, and I was under the impression that there was still a Friday ACH for the USC that I could attend to meet with the VO to ask questions and review our case prior to the Monday interview.

All help and assistance is thanked for in advance.

Totally confused

I'm flying to GUZ next week, I want to attend ACH on Friday to meet with them before my SO has her overcome interview on the following Monday. I see that there is Immigrant ACH and Non-Immigrant ACH and that there was a notice that Friday was moved to Monday.

I was wondering, can I still attend the ACH on Monday before her overcome, which is the same time, 2:00 in the afternoon, or should I attend the overcome. We are CR-1, and I was under the impression that there was still a Friday ACH for the USC that I could attend to meet with the VO to ask questions and review our case prior to the Monday interview.

All help and assistance is thanked for in advance.

They moved the Friday ACH for immigrant visas to Monday a few months ago.

http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/u.s._citi...oving_to_monday

Overcome is just the process of submitting the documentation that they ask for, there is no interview.

Just a little helpfull info. When I went for the ACH (American Citizens Hour) None of the security were familiar with that name and sent me back and forth. Say you are there for the American Citizen Services. Get a number at window 18 and sit down untill your number is called. No need to fill out the papers given at window 18. The number call is not sequential but is divided into different catagories which are then sequential. When your number is called go to the window directed. Just ask question or state your problem. The employees appear to be friendly and in my case even sympathetic and apologetic. I was able to get a specific answer involving my case. Just be tactfull and diplimatic.