Stay at the top ...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I figured out a new trick called "pinning" which will keep a topic "at the top" regardless of when the last post was made. Basically, the topic is "pinned" up top until a Moderator "unpins" it.

Uhhh I'll unpin it tomorrow morning at the latest, I promise. :D

Instead of "back to the top" that places a thread at the top of the forum's list by replying, pinning keeps a thread in the first position of the forum regardless of when someone last responded to it. So I suppose if there was some extremely important piece of information, it could be pinned to be held in the #1 spot even if nobody responded to it for months.

Personally, I think that would be silly to hold a piece of information in the #1 spot that long. It took me a long time to figure out what "pin" meant also and I promise not to abuse it, but I just wanted to give it a try. :D

Thanks,

P.J.

Guest bbridges51

PJ,

Pinning is a great idea when you believe a topic is so important that you want to draw attention to it.... I think there will be new threads in the future that will deserve this feature. I"m glad you figured it out.

Brian