GUZ Consulate Open on Sept. 24???

http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/holidays.html

Looks like you are in the clear :lol:

Thanks Chilton.

Woke this evening with a horrible thought of it being closed as my SO was in route to buy the tickets as I slept.

I made the sleepy eyed emergency post first, then checked the GUZ website and easily found the info on holidays at the same link as you sent to me.

Have a good evening.

Clayton

http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/holidays.html

Looks like you are in the clear :lol:

Thanks Chilton.

Woke this evening with a horrible thought of it being closed as my SO was in route to buy the tickets as I slept.

I made the sleepy eyed emergency post first, then checked the GUZ website and easily found the info on holidays at the same link as you sent to me.

Have a good evening.

Clayton

Now you can sleep again :lol:

Great question !!

Now that we have the answer, I may just drop by, just to say Hi !! :lol:

Is there a limit on how many times you can drop in on ACH, as I will be in GZ that week for Lao Po's birthday ???

Our interview will most likely not be until mid January or early February........ :lol:

Great question !!

Is there a limit on how many times you can drop in on ACH, as I will be in GZ that week for Lao Po's birthday ???

Our interview will most likely not be until mid January or early February........ :lol:

I will go there as well in October. I think it was JimandSarha that said more than 2 visits to ACH would be "irritating" to them.

Great question !!

I will go there as well in October. I think it was JimandSarha that said more than 2 visits to ACH would be "irritating" to them.

I wonder, if that is an assumption, or a fact, which was directly related to him by staff at GUZ ??? :lol:

Will it really "irritate" them, if I as the American Citizen Petitioner, drop by and show interest in the process ???? What if I bring donuts !!??

You know, it's a 'cop' thing !!! :lol:

Great question !!

Our interview will most likely not be until mid January or early February........ ;)

I wonder, if that is an assumption, or a fact, which was directly related to him by staff at GUZ ??? :lol:

Will it really "irritate" them, if I as the American Citizen Petitioner, drop by and show interest in the process ???? What if I bring donuts !!??

:lol: :lol: I say irritate them at all costs!!!!!!!!!!

Great question !!

Our interview will most likely not be until mid January or early February........ ;)

No, no, no, no....... I can relate to their workload, must always be nice and respectful !!!

DONUTS !!!!! ;)

Great question !!

I wonder, if that is an assumption, or a fact, which was directly related to him by staff at GUZ ??? ;)

No, no, no, no....... I can relate to their workload, must always be nice and respectful !!!

DONUTS !!!!! ;)

And let's hope they have fresh coffee on hand ;) You reckon they could return the favor by being "nice and respectful" to us in return? :lol:

I understand [all] Charles !!! :lol:

You will prevail !!! :lol:

It is just good to try and keep each other's spirits up, during the wait !!

And, now I look at the clock, and realize I will not be in a good spirit, when that alarm goes off in less than seven hours !! :lol:

Take care !!!!

Roger and >L...Tickets now in hand. Perhaps I will get a moment to meet with you both. Stay in touch.

Clayton

On my calendar, the 24th, 2:00pm @ GUZ.

Lao Po will have to wait in the Coffee Shop, I guess ??

I forget, is it be there 30 mins. early at 2:00 for a 2:30 start, or is it be there at 1:30 for a 2:00 start ??

Roger and >L...Tickets now in hand. Perhaps I will get a moment to meet with you both. Stay in touch.

Clayton

On my calendar, the 24th, 2:00pm @ GUZ.

Lao Po will have to wait in the Coffee Shop, I guess ??

I forget, is it be there 30 mins. early at 2:00 for a 2:30 start, or is it be there at 1:30 for a 2:00 start ??

All now confirmed for ACH on the 24th:

* Clayton

* Roger

* >L

* Kris-Jing

Makes for a mini CFL gathering. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Clayton