Conversations with your SO

What conversation with your SO seems to be the most vibrant? Growing up in rural China, my wife and I seem to have the most vibrant conversations about growing vegetables, catching fish, raising chickens. Not to mention also growing fruit tress and possiblly growing tea trees. I have the place for it and she gets very excited when we talk about it.

To learn more broad perspectives, I would like to hear what conversations between you and your SOs that seem to be the most intense.

Our relationship and history together.

She loves to talk about us, in a private intimate way. Sometimes we'll even go to bed a little early so we have extra time to talk. She reminisces about many little details of what we did here and there as well as how she/we felt. It's always about positive things and I can tell from her expression and the tone of her voice that it makes her deeply satisfied.

:angry:

She loves to talk about us, in a private intimate way. Sometimes we'll even go to bed a little early so we have extra time to talk. She reminisces about many little details of what we did here and there as well as how she/we felt. It's always about positive things and I can tell from her expression and the tone of her voice that it makes her deeply satisfied.

:rolleyes:

Food. But sometimes we talk about food. And we have even been known to discuss food. Last night, we had a wonderful conversation about food.

Just now, she asked me about food.

:rolleyes: :angry:

She wants to go for long horseback rides in the evening. If not that, strolls around the ranch and watching sunsets (without pollution). She also wants to see the Milky Way for the first time in her life. I want to see her reaction as she see's for the first time in her 45 year life, as Caral Sagan would say, the "...billions and billions of stars" in the night of a Texas wide sky.

As aye,

Jim

Edited by SinoTexas (see edit history)

She wants to go for long horseback rides in the evening. If not that, strolls around the ranch and watching sunsets (without pollution). She also wants to see the Milky Way for the first time in her life. I want to see her reaction as she see's for the first time in her 45 year life, as Caral Sagan would say, the "...billions and billions of stars" in the night of a Texas wide sky.

As aye,

Jim

Now that is a really cool image Jim !! I had not thought of this aspect. :surprise:

With my Lao Po and daughter growing up in Guangzhou, they have no concept of what it would be like to view a jillion stars on a moonless night out in in the country.

I can remember, as a little boy growing up in (then) very smoggy Pasadena and my family taking a weekend camping trip out to the Mojave Desert (Joshua Tree Natl. Park) for the first time. I was overwhelmed by the intensity of that incredible night sky.

What conversation with your SO seems to be the most vibrant? Growing up in rural China, my wife and I seem to have the most vibrant conversations about growing vegetables, catching fish, raising chickens. Not to mention also growing fruit tress and possiblly growing tea trees. I have the place for it and she gets very excited when we talk about it.

To learn more broad perspectives, I would like to hear what conversations between you and your SOs that seem to be the most intense.

Charles,

My Hongxia most loves to talk about ¡®family¡¯ and how important this aspect of life is to her. ¡°What I most want is you, our children and family; and the simple life my man¡­¡­¡­¡±

She is the original ¡®family values¡¯ girl !! :surprise:

Charles,

My Hongxia most loves to talk about ¡®family¡¯ and how important this aspect of life is to her. ¡°What I most want is you, our children and family; and the simple life my man¡­¡­¡­¡±

She is the original ¡®family values¡¯ girl !! :surprise:

Right on Roger :lol: My wife has never had a loving family and she is wanting this very badly. We have had many a conversation about this as well.

:lol:

Nice Jim ;) :)

:wub:

Food. But sometimes we talk about food. And we have even been known to discuss food. Last night, we had a wonderful conversation about food.

Just now, she asked me about food.

:) :lol:

;) have you ever heard her use the term "rich food person"?