What happened to www.visadelays.com?

Guest R2D2

Kenin, with his own money, started the web site in order to draw attention to his wait in the black hole for his wife. He has kept the site up way past what is expected of any human being as a favor to the members here. He was featured on the CNN report and did an excellent job with his diagram and chart. Thank you Kevin for hanging in there so long at your expense.:D :P

Sorry all - my crack network guy pooched the webserver - that is why visadelays was down for a bit - it's back up now. I also got the candle post links back online.

On another note :D things are great with my wife and I... I hope all of you find success soon!!

- Kevin

Kevin, did you ever take down that flow chart?

I would like to add my thanks for your maintaining the visa delays site. I enjoy the photo album a great deal.

Would you like to give us some more super advanced thoughts about the present situation? Although my wife is with me now, I keep coming back to Candle and wish I could help the people who are presently struggling with the seemingly endless visa process. I keep thinking maybe we ought to write a thank you letter to the State Department as something that might help those involved now.

Kevin, did you ever take down that flow chart?

I would like to add my thanks for your maintaining the visa delays site.  I enjoy the photo album a great deal. 

Would you like to give us some more super advanced thoughts about the present situation?  Although my wife is with me now, I keep coming back to Candle and wish I could help the people who are presently struggling with the seemingly endless visa process.  I keep thinking maybe we ought to write a thank you letter to the State Department as something that might help those involved now.

No, I still have that flowchart on my wall. It serves as a reminder on how lucky I am to have my wife here finally...it will probably stay up until it dry rots :D

As far as any advice - I wish I could offer some. But to be honest, I am not as well versed in the current situation as most of you.

Hi All,

First, a very special thanks to Kevin for the Visa Delays website.

I really appreciate the photo gallery. When my fiancee finally makes it here, I plan to take lots of photos, and join the gallery!

I'm glad that the website is back up.

Best Wishes.