Aos questions

As is often the case, it seems different offices have different standards. I read on this board a case where one couple had their packet rejected because they sent in fingerprint fee. Another couple was told K1 didn't need fingerprint fee. We were told to send both, so we did. 255 for AOS, 50 for fingerprint. Like SSN, seems each place has their own policy. Don't know about the nine year old. :(

Tine & Ella,

Sorry to hear that. I do know the fingerprint fee for Ella is required but I'm not sure about her daughter.

Yan called the following INS number with her questions about AOS... 1-800-375-5283.

Hopefully they can answer that question for you.

. . .one couple had their packet rejected because they sent in fingerprint fee

I read this also. How typically confusing of the BCIS. We will be presenting our 485 package in person at the local office tomorrow. I will have checkbook handy just in case the fingerprint fee is required at that time. :wacko: :blink:

. . .one couple had their packet rejected because they sent in fingerprint fee

I read this also. How typically confusing of the BCIS. We will be presenting our 485 package in person at the local office tomorrow. I will have checkbook handy just in case the fingerprint fee is required at that time. :unsure: B)

Best of luck AZ. I will be most interested to hear about your experience there.