Those old slippers

Interesting, my wife told me to never buy her any shoes because she would walk away from me.... :rolleyes:

I bought my ex a nice dress and matching shoes in Beijing... she did in walk away from me...

My dilemma?... I bought the ex some slippers, which she never used or even saw.... I guess I need to throw them away? I'm not very superstitious, but why take the chance in this case???... they are from Wal-Mart and probably didn't cost more than $5-$10... They are heading to the can asap :rolleyes:

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Interesting, my wife told me to never buy her any shoes because she would walk away from me.... :blink:

I bought my ex a nice dress and matching shoes in Beijing... she did in walk away from me...

My dilemma?... I bought the ex some slippers, which she never used or even saw.... I guess I need to throw them away? I'm not very superstitious, but why take the chance in this case???... they are from Wal-Mart and probably didn't cost more than $5-$10... They are heading to the can asap :ph34r:

I spoke with the wife, she said it is ok I have shoes for her now that we are married. :)