Jumping the gun on P3?

I originally piggybacked this question on a different thread

I just called DOS and they told me that GUZ received my file, and sent it to SO in Shanghai on August 2. We are both excited, but she hasn't received it yet.

Does anyone know if she can return the P3 info before actually receiving the physical documents? Any possible hitches to this?

I was going to have my SO do this, but after she got the forms from GUZ without us knowing that P3 was sent, she told me she would not have sent the forms early anyway. The forms in the P3 were the same as the ones I had sent her.

ds230 part 1 and of169... you will notice that ds230 part 1 has a expire date of July 31 2007 ,but I would 'guess' that GUZ will send the same form also.

>L

I originally piggybacked this question on a different thread

I just called DOS and they told me that GUZ received my file, and sent it to SO in Shanghai on August 2. We are both excited, but she hasn't received it yet.

Does anyone know if she can return the P3 info before actually receiving the physical documents? Any possible hitches to this?

They will tell you to go ahead and use the downloaded forms if you haven't received the packet.

I don't think we have any indication as to whether there's an advantage to doing this, though.

It is always a good idea to get the P-3 sent back as soon as possible. There are X number of interview slots in a given month. On a first come first serve basis when those are filled you get slotted into the next month. Case in point, my wife got her P-3 the same day another member here did. They sent theirs back 4 days before we did. Their interview was a month sooner than ours.