Do you know how to get ready to shift gear?

Thanks for your tips Tony, that might be a sound solution. Jaguar is cool, and my dream car would be a yellow Hummer~~

Good thing is that you don't have to drive here in China. I never leant to drive a mannual shift one. But then with even automatic, I can't navigate the roads in Shanghai without feeling chest pains at the end of day. I used to think people in New York drive like crazy zebras, but in Shanghai and for that matter all over China, people drive like they are sincerely tired of living. Short distances I roller, longer ones my wife or our company driver drive me around.

The other thing is the air. I saw one guy driving a convertible the other day, hair and eye brows all grey from the dust collected.

Good thing is that you don't have to drive here in China. I never leant to drive a mannual shift one. But then with even automatic, I can't navigate the roads in Shanghai without feeling chest pains at the end of day. I used to think people in New York drive like crazy zebras, but in Shanghai and for that matter all over China, people drive like they are sincerely tired of living. Short distances I roller, longer ones my wife or our company driver drive me around.

The most difficult thing of driving in Shanghai is that you have to deal with the 'road rage' from others, I dont understand why people are so angry on the road there, if you get starting the engine 0.5 sec later than it should be, you will be honked so badly. I have to say the drivers in Shanghai and Bangkok could be the most skilled ones.

As for the directions, installing a GPS will be practical to solve the problem.