Got Pink

Congratulations!

:blink:

And do you speak chinese???:)

Almost as good as she speaks english. Not very much.

I have almost finished Pimsleur 2 and have a feeling I will do much better next time I am in china. Last time we had this little machine she would write on and it would translate to english. Frustrating

I think the question was phrased how do we communicate. She had a stack of about 150 emails she showed the guy and they were cool with that. That seemed to be ok

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Seven and a half months is awesome !!! :) :)

I finally got more detail about her interview. She has been in Gungzhou until today. Her is her email to me. Apparently they asked more than 3 questions. I will copy and paste the email.

Hello! When i passed interview, i want to tell you the news soon, i forgot how hungry and thirsty i was at that time, i thought official will meet me in time, i think interview just need more than ten minutes, so i had a small bread at 6 am, my brother, sister-in-law and my aunt accompany me to go there, i went to consulate before 7:15, i saw more than hundred of people, they stand in a line and wait for entering, in fact they all :interview at 7:15 to 8:00, and company cannot leave there, i got board of entering after an hour, and enter building 5, i cannot go out once i enter, and cannot use cell phone, i started to stand in line and submit paper, press fingerprint and swear, i waited for 6 hours, i hear my serial number and name till 1 pm.

At that time i felt so hungry and thirsty, i sat in hall, i saw so many people cannot get visa, because they don't have enough paper, i felt so nervous, the official asked me : where does your fiance live? What's his name? What's his job? How did you know each other? How did you communicate? Can you speak English? If your fiance can speak Chinese? If you have his tax roll? If you have letters and photos? What will you do in America? If you will study English? The official pointed a photos of you and my family and let me say who are they?

I answer all the questions honestly, and give all the letters to official, he said we have many letters, he used 7 minutes to see our photos and letters, then he took out a red paper, he said you can see your finace in America, i felt so happy and surprised, then i said thanks, then i handled some paperwork, because after interview, i can get visa and passport after three days, i can pass the hardship smoothly, thank you for your support and your heart of loving me, thanks to Peter to the help of his staff, so i can pass interview.

Well, close for now, happy weekend!